Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Pensive...

I feel jotting some shi* down...

Anyways April 15th official signing to PDL Jax Destroyers.

Lotta feelings going thru me at this point in time and for the last couple of weeks, a lot decisions that I question and requestion if that's even a word.

Parents are in Europe have been there for almost two weeks they get back Cinco de Mayo.

Osama Bin Laden is dead, but it's not news to me...the media chooses what we hear, and what we don't.. What do I care for, same corrupt people running our government.

Looking forward to this summer, a nice getaway and just soccer everyday, God has given me a second chance to prove myself to be able to handle myself on my own, and succeed for His glory. I guess time will tell if I do my part this time around.

Temptation is a bit**

Enough....


God Bless..

2 comments:

  1. Stay the course, Danny. You have what it takes to be a champion, and not for yourself, but for the God who loves you beyond imagination.

    Exodus 15:13-In your unfailing love you will lead the people you have redeemed. In your strength you will guide them to your holy dwelling.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amennnnnn!! Thank you for whoever wrote this :) glad to have supporters

    ReplyDelete