Thursday, June 16, 2011

Blessed

Not going to recap what's been going on since my last post. But I'm blessed for having people like YOU in my life! Yeah you reading this! So blessed for the people God puts in my life whether it be a conversation on facebook, text, in person, an email. Just amazing how little things come together to such greater things.

I've done plenty wrong, and apologize to those whom I have offended and have created new friendships off of my new thought process, my new outlook on things. Treat people with smiles, with happiness you just might change there day! GOD IS LOVE. Lets reflect that everyday with everything we do yeah? Unless your playing FIFA on PS3 then show no love and woop your opponent haha...but seriously do show love at all times. I love you, whoever you are that is reading, and however you stumbled across this..But more importantly God loves you, and He will fill you, complete you like no drug, amount of alcohol, or amount of worldly pleasure can.

Okay that is all, going to bed now.

God Bless

No comments:

Post a Comment