Monday, August 22, 2011

I have a dream

Just putting my thoughts onto this laptop cause it helps me to look back on it, like I did earlier today and help me through tough times, or when my thoughts are all messed up. Anyways I've recently began to think of my dreams in comparison to other soccer players, or teammates, or people I've played with. I don't know but I feel as if people are satisfied with sticking around being mediocre or making enough to get by. Where's the ambition, where's the dream, where's the desire to be the best. There's a difference in between dreaming and being realistic, but it is OK to make big realistic dreams, that take years to achieve, hard work, and sacrifice to attain. But I don't see that in the people around me, I don't see that in the people I've been around.

I have a dream of playing in the USL or NASL IN 2012

I have a dream of being rookie of the year and all rookie team in the MISL

I have a dream of growing my relationship with God and touching/saving souls through Godly works.

I have a dream of playing somewhere in Europe in 3 years.

I have a dream of playing in the 2014 World Cup.

I have these dreams, and I speak them because I believe they are attainable. I've already begun to see the fruits of my labor, but I know it's only a small portion of what's to come if I continue to dedicate myself properly to God and to this game I play. I gotta keep striving, who knows I may not see all my dreams come true, but I can say I tried and live without a doubt. God is good. I will stay faithful to my Lord and savior in doing His will...Distractions are tough to overcome, but I will ask for the Lords strength. Pray for me you have now read my dreams.....

God Bless

No comments:

Post a Comment