Tuesday, August 31, 2010

RIP Andy Parreno

Sucks I haven't even had this blog so long, and I've lost two friends who never got to even see the ripe age of 20. The thing with death is, it's unexpected, it's painful, it leaves you asking many many questions. I've come to understand to not understand why death, why young, why him/her. We can't question Gods choosing, we can't attempt to comprehend it either or else we'll fight with our mind the rest of our lives attempting to figure out an answerless question. We just have to accept what's happened, and try to move on. Yes, much easier said than done. And yes, much easier for me as I wasn't as close to him as let's say his family, his click of friends "NFU" or his girlfriend my condolences to all of you. Trust me I've prayed, and hope you guys will be good, I know you guys are good, what sucks is I read constantly over Facebook your guys strong faith in comments. But sometimes it's just Gods way of doing things. Let's just accept it, and be happy that he gets to rest in peace and be in the heavens. I promise you he's not that far away, just look up to the skies he's looking right back at you with a big smile. C'mon lets be real that kid always had a smile, and always had a good time you know he wouldn't want you any different now besides with a big smile, and possibly a shot glass. Haha God bless you Andy, your family, your girlfriend, your friends, and were smiling up while you smile down at us.


God bless & RIP Andy Parreno!!

4 comments:

  1. You mean Andrew Parreno? His dad's name is Carlos?

    ReplyDelete
  2. he will always be remember,thats true he always had a smile on his face no matter what and thats what he lefts us not matter what you go through in life just keep pushing with a big smile in your face!!! we love you and miss you sooo much baby boy i know you are in a better place now watching over all of us, smiling at us, R.I.P Andy <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. he was my lil brother and our father passed away 2 months later. RIP my lil brother i miss u more than words can say, b

    ReplyDelete