Monday, January 3, 2011

Colombia..

Short post...Got here yesterday missed everyone out here, they make me feel right at home. Went to the training ground today, and was told to come back Thursday @ 3pm and report for training, and then again Saturday. From there I don't know what's next...So till then push ups, core, sit ups, reading of the bible, eating, music, and internet, will take up my days. My parents get here Saturday but Friday comes my cousin Isabella I've talked about her a lot and told you guys how important she is to me, so it's gonna be really cool to have someone like that around for a little bit at least. Nothing like support from those who love you the most. My parents get here Saturday but won't be in the same city but hopefully I'll have a day or two off to drive out to Cartagena to see them. Anyways those of you back in Miami who actually took the time to hang out with me, call me, text me, email me, tweet me, facebook me, etc to wish me well before I left and good luck, thank you! I have a good feeling of faith right now and am ready to work...You may not have seen it in the past but if you’ll stay in faith, it’s just a matter of time — victory is on it's way...


God bless!

No comments:

Post a Comment