Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Why do we hurt those who love us most..?

As I mentioned in my last post God will take things away as quickly as He gives them to you. He will many times give you what you've been asking Him for to test you, to see how you react once you have it, and if you can't handle it right He'll take it away I thank God he took soccer, money, and friends away from my life as they were all harming me in one way or another. Anyways in this post I plan on talking about, family, love and forgiveness in a way that they all tie together.

A question often asked is "Why do we hurt those who love us the most?". Well why do we? Why do we hurt our family, our closest friends, and our loved ones, and treat them as if our relationships with them had no meaning sometimes? I think the answer comes down too as we grow up we do things opposed to what our parents say, example don't jump on the bed we do and anger them, once they get angry we ask for forgiveness and it is given to us. Same thing with God people ask God for forgiveness and He grants it to you. That's why I think first of all God's love is so under appreciated. Since it's an unconditional love, one you don't work for it's not so appealing since you can have it "whenever" and since if you hurt it you feel you can walk all over it...you get what I'm saying? Same thing comes into play with our families they tell us not to do something we still do it, because we no to a certain extent at the end of the day they'll forgive us and things will go back to normal. With these two types of love being used as our foundation as the first loves we know. It causes us to have that mindset, I'm not saying it gives it a reasonable excuse what I'm saying is maybe that's why we hurt that girlfriend/boyfriend/best friend that we all have, cause sometimes were accustomed to having that infinite love from a loved one that no matter what they forgive you. I know I sure was accustomed to it, and thought I could basically get away with anything. But I've learned just cause someone loves you doesn't give you the right to hurt them, that is why usually when you first meet someone that you like you try to make sure you do things right, for that persons feelings can grow, and they begin to trust you. Once you feel you have enough of their love, you likely feel inclined to be able to do things, and have no repercussions if you say your sorry. But that's not how things work, and you should never picture them like that....Im gonna end this post here, just cause I feel like I'm going to keep ranting & I'm tired I've had a long day, I have to be up early tomorrow for my class, and need this sleep. Basically Love God, Love your family, Love those who treat you well and Love you for you. Don't take things for granted thank God for what you got.


God Bless!!

No comments:

Post a Comment