Tuesday, October 1, 2013

Life Now @ 23

Edit: Thank you Diego, Jona, Diana, Crissy for motivating me to write again. Wow!! Since January I haven't posted on here, that might be the longest hiatus from the history of this blog! It would've honestly been longer but I was recently motivated by close friends saying I should keep writing. I wasn't sure who was still reading and who wasn't, but when the opinions of those who matter say I should continue writing, I listen! So today is a very special day for me, Twenty-Three years of age! That MJ number, and I'm trying to have a Michael Jordan like year! Aside from that it's one of the most amazing persons birthday as well my momma! Don't think there is -actually there is not a woman I know more supportive of my dreams, my happiness, my goals than her! More than just a mom really, a best friend, a constant worrier, an example, an inspiration, and a queen! Love you ma, happy birthday see you later!! So I was considering what to write about in this post, I figured I'd talk a little bit about life. I'm 23 life needs to slow down!! I'm trying to do so much still, I love traveling and want to travel to many far places! I want go in to the future so bad, but at the same time I want to enjoy every second along the way! Life will definitely pass us by fast though, so live your life with no regrets, do something for the first time, meet new people, take a chance, do something out of the norm, eat something different, be crazy. Life is so amazing, why live it to a boring level. Alright alright, I'm sounding cliche out here let me chill. I heard something in music the other day that's so true, "I stay thankful everyday cause I know my worst days are still some peoples best days or never will see days!" It's easy to lose perspective and take the food we eat for granted, the car we drive, the money we have, even the family we have! Live life each day happy, I remember just last week I was down and didn't want to do anything I was pretty demotivated. Then I got back to my old ways, hungry, motivated, pushing for my goals, messing around, a constant smile, always joking around. I get it, take life serious to reach your goals but seriously let loose. Laugh, do a prank, crack a joke, make a funny face, people say I'm growing up I don't have time for that I think you're crazy! If growing up means I have to be serious and talk about my insurance policies, and health care then I'm good. Y'all can keep that! I want to be young and vibrant even if I got white hairs!!! (I already do). I plan on doing things that scare the living shi* outta me. I will get on a roller coaster eventually I THINK. Why cause I ain't got time to not be trying to do something I hate. That's not a typo either! I want to something I hate because I want to be uncomfortable. How scary is it to be comfortable, and live safe, being average. Imagine you stop growing, learning, and just stay the same. Grow in something, anything!!!! I shout this cause it gives you reason to keep pushing forward for something. Grow in a sport, grow in a relationship, grow your business, grow your mind, grow an idea. Something!!!!! Alright for thoseeeeee that still care about my life updates (that is what this blog is about isn't it). I've quit playing professional soccer in pursue of something bigger, becoming an entrepreneur! I just opened up a franchise called Soccer Shots in Palm Beach County, Florida. Just opened up shop a month ago! I'm really crazy blessed to be able to work with kids in a sport that I love. I really hope to make an impact on some families through the game that I love so much! I'm also in the process of opening up another business venture that deals with soccer as well. Have two open ideas, with two different groups of friends who are trying to open up a business as well that I'm interested in. Uhhhh what else, I moved to Boca Raton, FL with one of my closest friends and former teammate Edvin, and a third roommate. My family is well, my brother is about to get married to the woman of his dreams and they go so perfect together I absolutely love them both like crazy! The bachelor party is coming soon, and wedding after that so excited for that day. My relationship life is as usual just living life enjoying every connection I make with people. To share ya life with someone would be so dope in my eyes, however I'm still working on me and don't see anyone that's worth the effort and time that a relationship really demands. I can't lie though I've created some new relationships that make me really happy, and rekindled some old ones, etc. I think that's about it on my end.... People often tell me I say too much, I expose too much, but I have a lot depth so what you see is only a casing for what's really inside. There's a very popular book that's actually one of three books I own it's called '48 Laws Of Power'. This book speaks heavily on not exposing much, however I disagree if I die tomorrow I don't want a mysterious life, I want everyone to know what I did. What I didn't do. Learn from mw the good, the bad, the stupid, the amazing. I aspire to inspire, to motivate, to touch people. How can one do that being close minded, being shelled off to people/the world. So learn from me, learn how stupid I was that I once let people who loved me cause I was always taking care of em when I'd go out bring me down and lose a contract. Learn how stupid I was to not take training seriously when I was younger and miss an opportunity to make it big in the professional soccer world. Learn how stupid I was to steal from my own family when I was younger. I'm transparent, I admit my wrongs, I'm open minded. But learn from the good as well, ambition will take you far. Family is number one. A relationship with God is an amazing blessing. Have dreams, and bring them to reality. Work harder than anyone else. Do something you love, don't get trapped in something you don't enjoy. Speak your dreams into existence. You reap what you sow. Give back to your family at any time you can. Take care of your GOT DAMN CIRCLE! If your circle is struggling BE the one who progresses them. Don't give up on people who have shown you loyalty, that's worth more than a snake with brains & money. Eat with those you starved with. 100 God bless & to another year of life, thank ya Lorddddddd!!!!

3 comments:

  1. Whatsup, I´m also living in Boca Raton. If your interested in playing some friendly games come over the weekends in sand pines park.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Josh, would love to come out and play man... I don't live to far from there now... Whats the best way to contact you?

      Delete
  2. Nice Danny! Love what you preach

    ReplyDelete