Sunday, October 4, 2009

NineTeeeen.

19th birthday has come and gone. It began nicely, waking up to beautiful emails from my, mother, father, girlfriend, and older brother. These emails made me feel super happy, until the last one from my brother ; it was written with such honesty and purity, it completely overwhelmed me, half way through the email I gave in. I gave in to something I hadn't in probably some years, I gave into crying. Tears streamed down my face, as I finished reading what my brother wrote it was as if he took what was in his heart and put it on paper, and it's as if those words broke me, not in a bad way but in a way that I can't even put into words my self. Tears of joy continued to roll down my face, as I responded to his email, it was so touching. It was also my mother's birthday and I wrote her birthday email as well.

The morning was pretty normal, standard stuff breakfast, showering, praying etc. I met with Luiz Muzzi later on and he gave me gifts that my parents sent with him. I got all these great cards from family, and friends. I also received my beautiful pair of cleats, and a book I think the name of it is "Discerning God's voice". I've now read the first 30 pages and I'm pretty hooked it's really a great book, and well written I'm enjoying reading some every night. Anyways the day progressed and we had a "palestra" with Nike. For those who don't know Desportivo Brasil signed a 3 year contract with Nike so they're the new sponsors starting in January. They spoke about Nike's past and there plan with us the uniforms etc, the coolest part was that we get to try cleats for them like test their new cleats out so that's pretty neat! Later on we had training, where I felt I had one of my best training sessions so far, I did very good leading my team to victory in a half filed game. After had dinner relaxed in my room, then had a via internet birthday celebration with my family. They even got a little cake and sang to me happy birthday and I blew wind at my webcam to act as if I were blowing out the candles, it was really a fun time. Then they were headed out to dinner for my mom, and I headed out to dinner with 5 friends from here we went to a really good pizza buffet, where I ate probably 9 pizzas but had 6 different type of pizzas and when the bill came, my good friend Bruno Andrade paid my part of the bill ; he insisted. Anyways after that we took a cab ride back home, and just relaxed. I prayed began reading my book, and fell asleep it was a great birthday in which surpassed my expectations. This blog is kind of short, I wanted to leave this blog specifically for my birthday, I will soon be posting up another blog on the future of my career. Big steps coming up soon. So next post all soccer related! Thank you all for your birthday wishes as well. I'm pretty beat right now so yeah end. Here some pics of the night.






God Bless :)

No comments:

Post a Comment