Monday, September 28, 2009

Been a while..

Well this weekend, was not anything to special I pretty much did personal workouts, prayed, ate, and played poker. Lol yeah not too much was happening, although they've now given us a new curfew it used to be at 11:00PM now our new curfew is NO CURFEW! Now for some people this was super exciting as for me, mehh don't really care I don't like to go out over here too much these guys get very drunk and come back at 4-5AM not really the best 'soccer lifestyle" I've pretty much let liquor go since I left Miami, just cause I refuse to put it in my body anymore, along with soda.

Well we 3 games left in the "first phase" of the season we were in 4th we need two wins out of our last 3 games. This weekend we had a game on the road against SEV Horlandia something like that, well whatever important thing is we came out of there with the result a 2-0 victory. Juan who again was the only one on the roster out of the three Americans over here including myself, didn't see playing time, as the starting wing backs have recovered from injuries. We have another game this upcoming week, and hopefully we can clinch a birth into the next phase.

Starting tomorrow I'm going to be on a diet, I've profusely nagged the our gym trainer that I need more muscle and he's decided to put me on a special diet to gain some mas and strength, along with that I'm going to be put on creatine beginning tomorrow as well. So I'm pretty excited about that too, along with and some good hours and hard work in the gym I think I should finally begin to gain some muscle. Also I been doing extra work in the room as always, some push ups, sit ups, working with an elastic band I have for strength etc. I been drinking a ton of water, it is so sickly hot over here, in the states your heading into winter over here were approaching summer, and boy has it hit already I begin to sweat if I take a step outside it sucks!

Uhm what else, oh! About a week ago (the following is one of the few reasons I elect not to go out) at the "plaza" where everyone hangs out at, and talks crap meets up with people there was a fight. One of the younger kids from the U15s allegedly hooked up with some chick who had a boyfriend, obviously the boyfriend wasn't too happy and approached the young kid with about 20 of his friends, he swung a punch and fractured his nose I believe Juan (American) in an attempt to protect him, went out to break the fight but the Brazilians weren't having it, and they kicked Juan in his leg and then the fight seemingly broke up and everyone parted. I mean first of all, the kid is dumb for doing something to get himself in this situation, but this is the reason I don't go out much I mean I'm here to play soccer, and yeah although it's good to go out etc, I'd rather not just cause there's so many people out there in a "third" world country who just have no morals and you don't know how there going to react in situations, like imagine if it were an older kid and the fight escalated and guns were shot, I'd rather not take a chance. I know it's a far fetchd' idea, but better to be safe than sorry. That's why when I go out, I just go out to eat, or to the supermarket, etc.


My birthday is fastly approaching I will turn 19 years old, on October 1st this Thursday, pretty dopeeeee. Luiz Muzzi will be arriving the day before my birthday to bring me some stuff that my parents sent with him, and also I guess for I don't pass my birthday alone. It is going to be my first birthday in that I celebrate alone. My birthday falls on the same day as my moms so it sucks were used to blowing out our candles together. But were going to have a skype birthday celebration, so it'll be a virtual birthday party, how fun!! Lol my mom is going to be turning the big 25 yup she's that young ;) well not really but she looks 25 so that's what matters!

Also my prayer life with God has become so strong I'm almost at the verge of tears!! I'm excited about that because I've only cried once with my dad when he almost broke down when he saw me (long story, and too private) and also when I was younger and accepted Jesus in my life as my Lord and Savior. So it's exciting, it sucks cause I pray alone, when you pray with others you feel that good spiritual energy of the holy spirit so much more, but I still get that feeling praying alone, and I hear God talk back to me it's so strong I love it. So yeah after this blog I'll work out a bit, shower, pray and fall into a great sleep :). You guys won't see this blog till tomorrow morning cause I'm writing this as the internet is already out, but yeah till the next one probably on my birthday....

God Bless!

No comments:

Post a Comment