Thursday, September 17, 2009

Believe & Faith

Hey back again, well lately I've really been putting in some serious praying time waking up extra early to pray, and praying no matter how sleepy or tired I am at night before bed. So yeah I've felt really energetic and rejuvenated as of late. I just figured I got to be thankful for all the great things I have and not dwell on negative thoughts. So I've been having a positive mindset about everything, I guess you can say I live in a different world then you all, cause I don't believe in "reality" in the way others do. People think just cause something looks impossible in the human flesh, it can't happen, but I believe I have a God who can choose things to change at His will. I love Usain Bolt he's the fastest man on the face of the Earth, and he's 6 foot 5 inches. People always told him "Yeah your fast, but you'll never be the fastest your too tall." Oh really? He has crushed the world record in this specialty the 100m and with each growing year he continues to beat his previous record standing at 6 foot 5 inches proving all the doubters wrong. Gotta love that. I love his confidence as well, when he races he's not worried about the people he's racing against he's just worried if he will beat HIS world record again! In my mind to be successful you must first have confidence in yourself, secondly give it all you have, and lastly never give up. You can't ever give up, never ever no matter what to be great you will go through trials and tribulations, which is why I love runners like Usain Bolt beating the odds, he's not suppose to be the fastest man in the world he's "too tall" yet he is, and you can't doubt him anymore. People have said and will continue to say I won't be good enough to make it and that I'm not good enough to make it, I look at them back and smile and say I know your right. Why get into an argument with someone about if your good enough or not? Just go out and prove it to all of them who talk crap behind your back saying your too slow, your not strong enough, your not tall enough. I'm not gonna sit there and tell them okay let's go race see who's faster, just let them hate. People love to see the bad in others and judge them, which is why I have my opinions on people, but I only share them if it's asked of me. I don't go around snickering about others or saying stuff that's just going to bring someone down. Anyways I don't know what the reason for this post is to be quite honest, I guess I just felt like venting a bit.

Tomorrow we have a practice game at 10AM and I'm on the roster thanks to the Lord :). Don't know if I will be getting playing time but nonetheless it's a start, and I will be waiting for the second they call me to go out there and show them what I got. So yeah before I keep on rambling about pointless stuff that you guys don't want to read, I think I'm going to just end this here. I'm going to go to bed it's only 8PM, but I'm tired and am not in the mood to talk to people really. I miss my family so dearly, and can't wait to get back home and fly out on vacation with them and just be secluded from everything. There is a gym there so you better believe I'm going to be working out, and running on that sand. Ok enough enough enough, God Bless all of you, may you guys have blessed days and never stop having faith for God's grace won't take you where God's grace won't protect you.


God Bless

No comments:

Post a Comment