Monday, September 14, 2009

Been a while

Well I have not been playing poker on PokerStars I banned myself for 60 days en route to do what I said I would. Although I have been playing on another site but only cause I have been receiving money from someone who is "staking" me. Staking means they pay for you to play you give them part of your profits. So yeah, been doing that but I can't play on PokerStars for 60 days and I plan on not playing poker, besides where I'm being staked at. So I'm somewhat sticking to not playing but I'm being offered something nice of playing esentially for free so kind, of need to take advantage of that.

But yeah besides that I've gone out, and been just messing around more I guess, I mean there isn't much we can do here but yeah, we try to make the most of it. Anyways this weekend we won 4-0 as we completely dominated the game were going back into training in about an hour from now. I believe we have gym, then after a physical/technical training session. I've also recently made a purchase I bought the new Nike vapors below is a picture of them. Also would like to give a special congratulations to my girlfriend who finally got her first job at, Banana Republic! Also congrats to my brother who just got hooked up and bought a 2010 BMW 528i in blackkk.....must be nice. Lol but yeah things back at home seem good, things over here are shaping out well just got to keep on with having faith in God. Well I miss my family and girlfriend very much their support is so crucial in making this work for me, and I couldn't be happier with how much support I get everyday from my brothers, parents, and girlfriend. I'm going to leave you guys with some pictures

God Bless


My cleats
My brothers new car
My wonderful girlfriend and I
My friends here in Brasil chilling under the ocean ;)
And my moms and pops their mad cute haha.





No comments:

Post a Comment