Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Busy I guess....

Sitting here in the play area for the pros, it's much more quieter here since they're all on vacation after losing. The only team alive is us the juniors U20s we are going to be playing the second leg here at home this Saturday after losing the first leg away 1-0. Right now we got people on the xbox playing FIFA 10' which is a sickkkk game. And we had people playing pool. but they left. Anyways I definitely have been slacking on the blogging badly...so here I am honestly, I've been going out a bit more playing poker, FIFA is quite addicting, and I saw the first 4 seasons of Lost super sickkkkkkkkkk show. Can't wait to get back home to buy season 5 and 6.

So what's been happening.....well the negotiations with the teams have been heating up and it's getting closer to making a decision I will not disclose which teams are in negotiation, or in interest of me, but when I do find out where I will be playing in January I'll post it on here. Uhmm I will be going back home it looks like December 12th! Can't wait so excited to be back home with family, and friends and be back in the Miami enviorment and oh yeah at the beach! <3333. Haha...well training has been going good I feel like I'm in a good rhythm right now, definitely have gotten stronger as well. One thing though that does worry me, which I've never had a problem with before is my stamina, since I haven't played a real full 90 minutes for close to 6 months now I'm going to have to condition pretty well on my off time in Miami and I do plan on doing that along with a strict workout plan, and eating good food not Mcdonalds, or Burger King. Also I plan to train with my academy team from this year, probably something like 3 times a week. I also plan on doing the gym with my brother when available and if not with Jona, my brothers best friend who I've blogged about before who is like a brother to me, and who is also gay for quitting his blog!!

Birthdays today is a birthday of a dear friend of my family Jossie, she is a powerful woman of God and has helped bring the faith in God at my house rise to new levels. She's an amazing woman and I wish her the best birthday ever. Also it's Gale Agbossoumonde birthday today he just turned 18 one of the sickest soccer players I know and we were going to go out for pizza, but his ass got lazy and didn't want to go. I wish him a happy birthday as well. And lastly it's not her birthday yet but tomorrow Maria Laura Fernandez will be turning 19, she is .... well I can't put into words she's just simply put amazing a girl who has altered my life for the better, and I would like to think that I've changed her life for the better as well. It sucks, this is the first birthday in five years that we won't be spending it together, I know she will see my family, and she will at least feel apart of me there. I wish her an awesome birthday and although I won't be there with her physically she holds my heart so she will always have that with her! Besides that, mmmm I guess that wraps it up back to training tomorrow as usual, weekends filled with relaxing, and talking to the family be home sooner than you think everyone I miss Miami can't wait. May God bless everyone in they're future endeavors, and continue to live happy and blessed days. I've learned another important thing while out here, and that is patience. Well time to wrap this up internet falling in 20 minutes.

God Bless!

No comments:

Post a Comment