Monday, December 6, 2010

December 7th - December 31st.

Plans galore! I've been in Colombia now for a like about a month, although I was only suppose to be here for about a week, but that's how this life is always changing always moving, always progressing. Thank you God for helping me each day and raining my life with a shower of blessings! But anyways although I'm not much of a planner I usually just have goals and ideas and try to make them happen as time passes, I actually have some planned stuff ahead!

EDITED:::::

Today the 7th I'm flying back home. Get in around 8ish then be with my family and friends till the 9th.
(Check)

Next day the 8th going to check out La Roux live @ Mansion nightclub.
(Didn't happen found out my mom leaves to Chicago for a week on Sunday so she said to spend time with her and the family & not go out).

The 9th around 6ish I'm off to NYC with my brother his girlfriend, and friends should be a lot of fun.
(Check, amazing time)!

The 11th while in NYC going to check out Eric Morillo, and Fedde Le Grand live @ Pacha nightclub.
(Didn't happened ended up at a lounge/club called Butter very upscale very nice awesome time, thanks again Viviana)!

The 12th it's off to see a HUGE rivalry & division game between the Miami Dolphins vs the New York Jets.
(Check, huge success tons of fun, got the W. Almost got into a brawl with Jets fan they backed off lololol don't mess with a group of passionate Miami fans)!

Then the 13th on plane back to Miami.
(Check, currently on the way back home free wifi :))

The 14th-23rd I gotta manage a way to do my private training sessions, work out, work with my dad, have a meeting with Traffic (more on that on another post), make travel arrangements for Colombia (more on that on a later blog), go to church every friday, spend time with family & friends, feed the poor the 18th in downtown, play a poker tournament the 19th in Ft.Lauderdale, and do Xmas shopping. I'll cope though always have, always will!
(We'll see how this goes though I feel as if I'm gonna be able to incorporate time for everything thank God, I'm actually pretty excited to return to church this Friday)!

24th-25th Christmas celebrations with the people I love and care about the most.

26th-30th finish up anything I wasn't able to do from the 14th-23rd.

31st my boy Dustins birthday, and new years eve party (still undecided what exactly is going down)!

Well that's just the timeline for me for the next 24 days got some exciting stuff in there, I plan on doing probably two more blog posts before this year is over, one covering if I was able to succeed in my goals of 2010! I'm excited for the way things are going in my life right now, BELIEVE & have FAITH in GOD He will always lead you in the right way, remember Gods grace won't ever take you where He won't protect you walk with your eyes closed sometimes and trust in your mighty God :) feeling good right now, take care everyone thanks for reading! :)

God Bless!!

No comments:

Post a Comment