Monday, January 7, 2013

2012 Quick Wrap

What did I accomplish in 2012? I feel almost withered and non willing to write this new year post because 2012 was just simply put not good. I had some crazy life experiences, and some cool stories I can write about and tell you about for days. But what did I ACCOMPLISH, what did I LEARN???? It sucks when you read that and think "I didn't get much accomplished in 2012". What did I learn? I learned a lot about myself in 2012 and a lot of it gives me comfort, but more of it scares the shi* out of me. One good thing I learned was how much I truly value time spent with my family, and how much they REALLY mean to me. I learned some not so pleasant things about me, and its gross to look at. I don't feel as if I change that completely either which is the worst part, but I do feel like I can alter it defend myself against it at least into some slight moderation. I skimmed through my blog to see if I had a new years post but it seems my first blog post wasn't written till March in 2012. Sucks cause I didn't really set goals. My goals this year are small, they are small in the sense of what they are and small in the sense of a time frame. I figure if I work out on the little things the big things can come together but I must take it step by step, brick by brick. My goals for 2013. - Complete the Insanity DVD. (60 days) - Complete my diet regime of eating 4-6 meals a day. (60 days) - Workout 2-5x a week in moderation, because of training and insanity. (60 days) - Dedicate more time to a balanced lifestyle that includes God rather than social activities. - Stop wasting time/energy in social activities that aren't truly of interest. - Save money. Those are my goals for this year up to now. For those wanting to know how my second professional indoor soccer season is going, it's going not as good as I thought. I want to be playing more, I want to showcase my abilities more. But I hear a good motivation quote from ET not gonna put it in quotes cause its not accurate word for word. But it went something like, when you want something that bad, you not even worried about the games you spend more time working on practice and perfecting your craft then ever playing games. Greatness. It hit me good, cause I just took a different approach to training, somedays I'll admit I be upset usually after a game of not playing and my training day is weak, cause I'm annoyed. But most days I be out there running hard, getting in, and you'll get jokes like why you working so hard you ain't gonna play and its friendly banter. But I don't care so much for playing now, cause I'm working hard for me, for my future, for whats to come, for what GOD got coming for me. So don't worry about whether you playing now or not, keep grinding if its something you really want. So in short without to much detail the Wichita Wings season isn't going ideal for me, I'll continue to work and continue to be so grateful for the love I get from fans, friends, and everyone. Telling me to keep pushing, they'll notice you need to be out there soon enough. All throughout adversity you must respect your superiors. The decisions they make, what they ask of you, what they feel you should do. Respect, grind and keep working. Ima keep doing it and pushing it and I hope to see a reward soon. God is good all the time. But you must not quit when times get hard, even if you feel disrespected or you feel its unfair, however you feel you need to realize thats only gonna prolong you improving. You need to get over it, and continue pressing towards your goal. X amount of a hard work rate over a Y period of time = SUCCESS. BELIEVE THAT!!! I'm done with this blog hope your holidays and new years were wonderful. I promise to come out with a more detailed post soon! This was not proofread or edited, so enjoy the grammar mistakes!! God Bless!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment