Monday, August 31, 2009

??????????? Blank lol.....

Edit: When I was about to put the title I drew a blank, I couldn't come up with anything clever or anything. Enjoyyyyyyyyy


Well it's been a while since my last post, I mainly been just talking to my family a lot, working out with Juan in the room, and having classic soccer games up to 21 in a like 36x15 or so place lol. Also been on watching a lot of videos on youtube, I never really was a fan of it but you can burn time with it I guess....Everyone should check out this one french kid 6 years old Madin Mohammod I think that's his name this kid is ridiculous on the ball, like Cristiano Ronaldo not even joking, check it out! Today is Monday and the first day back to training, this weekend we lost 2-1 =/ I didn't go to the game as it was a far drive and didn't want to travel, but I was told that the other team was not good at all they caught two lucky breaks on the goals, and then packed it in the back oh well. I've also offered my coach another position in which I feel like I can excel at and that is left back. I been doing a lot of on my own training on the ball and feel like my technical ball skills have improved to some degree. Anyways that's another story my position is central back, but I'm willing to play left back as well.

My praying has been really good lately I been waking up early showering, and praying and at night I shower and pray there before going to bed, it's been really good. Send me prayer requests if you got any, I've always said the best way of getting something is working for it and asking God to help you. Well I know I always tell people to keep me in their prayers, I just feel as if the more people that pray for me, the more God is going to hear this subject and just get fed up and give me a contract with Barcelona ;) kiddingggg. It's all on God's timing.

Thank you for anyone that prayed for my fathers surgery to go good, as it did thank you Lord. For those who don't know he had surgery two nights ago, and he was in much pain although when I talked to him yesterday he felt much better and looked good. He had one of those bad ass scars on his stomach though it looked cool, though very painful.

My birthday is in a month and one day :) it'll be my first birthday my mom and I don't celebrate together, but it's okay we'll have a web chat birthday together. Just like when it's my girlfriend and our anniversary of two years of being together, we'll have a cute little web chat dinner. Babe for dinner I'm ordering the exclusive and rare peanut butter sandwich just cause it's the only food I can have in my room lol. Well I won't reveal anything else about that date as I can't spoil it for her!

Well there's been some interesting calls soccer wise but I gotta keep it on the lowwww for now, we'll see what happens in the upcoming months by the end of this year there should be something new. But sorry can;t leak out any information for now! Also would like to give a special thanks to all the YANKS on bigsoccer.com you guys are really supportive, cool, and helpful thanks for all the well wishes hopefully we won't dissapoint you guys. Till the nesxt one keep me in your prayers :)


God Bless :)))))))

3 comments:

  1. Lmao ... Loveeee Love Love the idea : ) . Im excited for our date !

    ILY

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are improving your writting!!! This time I enjoyed a lot!. Take one step at a time. Each day will be easier than the last one. Keep busy and the time will run for you.
    So, I'l have to give up the computer in order for both of you to have a nice date.
    I have to prepare for her a nice dinner and some candles.
    Rembember we are always thinking about you!
    Marta

    ReplyDelete
  3. hahaha muchas gracias Martaaa :) from now on I'm going to proofread my blogs to make sure there are no errors :)

    Los quierooo

    ReplyDelete