Monday, September 27, 2010

thoughts.

Can someone become so accustomed to change that if they don't have change after a certain amount of time, they start needing it, and desiring change. Also is being on one hour of sleep, and having really strange thoughts not good for you?? Like those thoughts that you think during that one hour of sleep are they real thoughts, or thoughts that are deprived of sleep and aren't thinking right? Oh this post is on one hour of sleep and I really feeeel like I needed to write. I want change. I want to leave. I want something new. I'm desiring to succeed in something else. I don't like being the best at any one thing I think. I think I think, that I like knowing that I can succeed at it, then give it up and follow a new endeavor. Is that strange? Is it weird that when my uncle was being held alive by tubes and I can't find any words to say, how to act, or even what facial expression to have. I'm deep in my thoughts right now, maybe I shouldn't write, why should I even post this. People are going to think I'm weird. I am weird. I have an alter side to me, that not many people know when I'm alone I just think too much, I think that's why I love having so many friends to know incase I lose one I have another. But I've really learned to have a close circle now. Are you in that circle? If you have to think about it, your probably not. Soccer is life, a way of life. Partying is crazy. God is amazing. Family is love, but hate? Love but no unconditional but I feel like I have that. Am I weird to think a human can love me unconditionally, no matter my faults still care for me, love me, am I beyond your thinking level? What about taking a risk of lifetime, just this one chance that if it works it changes your life, but willing to accept the failure and willing to hear all the I told you sos'. Only way to succeed is to fail right? Damn I needed to write. Don't mind this, you don't know me. Take care all.

God bless

No comments:

Post a Comment