Sunday, November 14, 2010

Off To Colombia!

Wassuppppp!!! I been doing my own thing in Miami as of late. Personal training, gym, eating right (trying), not going out as much, working a lot in my dads business, playing with friends 5v5, 11v11. Anywayssss, It's currently 4:34AM as I type away. I'm excited about my trip to Colombia to visit family I haven't seen years, and to try out with Junior or at least train with them (the first team). I feel honestly more prepared for this trial than any other one, but we'll have to wait and see what God has in store for me. I gotta say a lot of things have gotten better in my life as of late. For example I'm back to a lot more consistent praying, helping others out, going to church, and being more responsible. Back to my trip to Colombia I leave tomorrow at 2:00PM and will be gone for a week, it's gonna be nice to get away from Miami for a bit, everyone can always use a break from it from time to time.

After that Thanksgiving will be coming up & my best friend who moved to Atlanta will be back in town!! We already have some pretty major going out plans after Thanksgiving day! I also got a trip planned already to New York on December 9th to the 13th with my brother and friends to watch the Dolphin V Jets game, and sightsee. I have a friend over there who is going to show me around so should be lots of fun! I'm also planning to visit a friend of mine who moved to Panama for school but that might be sometime in January after Christmas and New Years!! So overall life is feeling pretty fulfilling with some exciting stuff coming up in the near future! I should be updating when I get back from Colombia but we'll see how that goes. Till the next post may God bless you, and have some faith, dream big, work for what you want. Oh something else that's lately been in my head...

"People want change in their lives, but don't change anything about their lives."

God Bless!!

No comments:

Post a Comment