Saturday, July 23, 2011

GOD, and the end of this season

Been getting real close to God and His love as of late. I'm beginning to understand His word a lot more. I feel so late, and so shocked at how far off course I am. I'm working to getting as close to God as possible, some call it radical, but I call it crazy to think otherwise! Were talking about GOD!! See I think the word God is thrown around so lightly that people don't really get the significance of it. But honestly God has the power to just blow wind on those people we idolize, strive to be like, desire to be, and says I can blow wind on them and they'll fall weary. Like I'm starting to see things from Gods point of view. Think about what God thinks, for example. He sees you choose sin (whatever it may be) and say you know what God I'm not ready to give this (sin) up for you, I enjoy it to much. Right there God is thinking what!? So wait up you'd rather do drugs, hurt yourself, have temporary satisfaction, instead of be like and with me?!?! I created the Earth and all the ocean, plants, does this not surprise you my divine power!? God is just confused looking at us, and saying how can you choose sin, and not want to be with me, apart of me! I offer you eternal life, the most the world offers is temporary satisfaction!!...........Sorry if it sounds like I'm yelling I just finally think I have grasped what God really wants, and really begin to look and think about things in a way that's like woah, that's God. I'm gonna quit this rant, but do think about it. Just run to God, give your all to Him He is more than worth it I promise!

On another note a soccer update, today is the last game of the season versus Bradenton we've tied them once at home and lost twice away. This is the last game of the season and it's at home, time to win! I gotta say I've been blessed this summer regardless of this last result. I've made new friends, have had a new experience, have had some of the best conversations ever late at night with my awesome host mother. Our convos would carry on till 1AM sometimes. I've had the pleasure of eating 5 star meals from my host father, and have had the pleasure of getting along with all their kids. But back to the topic of soccer. I have to really thank everyone in the organization, and everyone who has really offered a helping hand. I'm amazed at the support, and unity this community has to help people out. I want to wish my fellow teammates nothing but the best, and hope that God may guide each one of you in your next step in life. Kareem I hope to see you playing pro this season, your a good friend, but a better person wish you nothing but the best. There are to many people to thank, and wish best of luck. So I wish everyone the best of luck, and success in your next step in life!

As for myself I have begun with the help of some great people to attempt to get back into the professional ranks. And now more than ever, I have no doubt that God will take me there. I have no doubt. I have the support of so many people, and I've seen God take my desires, and game to new levels. I'm working hard, and there is still a long way to go but I know the time is coming! God is good! I actually had a dream last night of playing first division in Norway. The colors of the team were like that of the flag, lol I thought it'd be funny to put that in there. Well that's it for me. I got to shower and get to my pregame meal. If you grasp anything from this post, it's to look around you, and be thankful. Then look up and be fearful, but happy cause God loves you. Thanks for reading.


God Bless!

No comments:

Post a Comment