Thursday, July 14, 2011

Late...

My dream is soccer. Help me not to get sidetracked. But it's tough we live in a world that demands something out of yourself at a certain age. I'm not there, I try doing things on the side, but I shouldn't be there. My goal, dream, profession is soccer. Can't I just be happy with what that brings? Why can't I learn to admire the struggle for the reward will be greater once achieved. God is love, He is my life, doesn't that provide enough for me? God you are my provider, but times are hard, I won't lose faith...But I do hope your working behind the scenes of my life, I know I'm not worthy but please help. I'm asking for aide. Distractions, society, things life tell you to do, have, it's late I don't need to be awake right now. Time for bed. Decisions, possibilities, hopes, rest in Your hands, not mine.

God Bless

No comments:

Post a Comment