Tuesday, October 4, 2011

God knows more than me.

God still speaks to me through so many different places, and areas of my life through different people and situations. What a blessing. Even through all my missteps, God always protects me, guides me, blesses me, and blesses me with his grace and favor. Now that doesn't mean I'm gonna continue to just do whatever I choose, I understand God has been patient with me, and sees my heart. Thank you Lord, I notice everything you do...I really do. Manage your time well, and you'll be able to get what you want. Chase your dreams with enough passion, and sacrifice and you will live your dream not just dream it. I'm making these things happen, the supporting cast of people in my life I have are too strong, if it wasn't for their prayers I wouldn't be where I'm at. Now I will pray not only for my future but for theirs as well. I love all of you who support me, those nearest to me you know who you are, if your thinking is it me? It probably is. I've met so few new people as a result of not going out as much anymore but the few I have met I know are sticking around in my life for good, and have made a bigger impact on my life then the other people i've probably met in the past year. God is good, trust in Him at all time! 8 days left till Wichita, Kansas.


God Bless

No comments:

Post a Comment