Friday, October 14, 2011

Kansas!

New journey, new players, new people, new team, same mentality..I landed in Kansas City on the 12th at around 6. Coach Hollimon was there to pick me up and bring me to the hotel where I'll be living with about 4 other players each of us in our own room. First off what a blessing to be here, I'm so excited to get the season underway! November 3rd is our season/home opener against rival Kansas City Comets. A lot of their players from last years roster have actually joined us so it should be a heated, passionate game! My room set up is really cool, I'm really chilling and don't have much to worry about my former teammate and now current teammate Bryan Perez is living at the same hotel and we've decided he's gonna be Mr. Cook cause Lord knows I can't cook haha...

Well anyways I wanna kinda do some name dropping real quick then get back to the soccer. I have to thank these people for all their support, and help in my personal life. These people have helped me not only progress my soccer career, but my life as a Christian, and personal battles. I wanna thank my parents, brothers, cousins, mentor Douglas, leader Albert, friends Nick, Danny, my second family the Pitman's and for the soccer people who helped me such as Allie, Aidan, & Josh. Anyone I forgot you know I'm very thankful for your help. Of course I got to thank my Lord & savior Jesus Christ, He is the reason I play & I do everything I do.


Anyways soccer wise we have preseason starting on Monday and will be doing two a days to start out, I'm not so thrilled about two a days but I'm so excited to just start training and playing that I can careless! I'm really looking forward to a season filled with good things! I'm excited to use Gods blessing for the glory of His kingdom and advancing it. God bless everyone, miss my people in Miami already but I'm out here chasing dreams and advancing the kingdom of God! Glory....


God Bless

1 comment:

  1. Welcom to Kansas! Can't wait for the season to start!

    ReplyDelete