Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Flying...

On board of flight from Wichita to Dallas for my connecting flight to Las Vegas. First time in my life I'll be going there, gonna spend 6 days 5 nights there, so obviously I'm going to be spending Xmas over there. My family flies in two days after I land and we're going to stay at the Mandalay Bay. As for the first two days I don't know where I will be staying just yet...Plan on just going and see what I like and go with it, you know? Whatever we'll see wassup. I'm extremely excited about it, and to see my family who I haven't seen since I left Miami in October. Should be a fun & new experience, I know don't post pics on here but I do post them on Facebook, Twitter, & Instagram so add me on any of those or follow @Villegas1919.


Anyways aside from my vacating this upcoming week. I returned to action last week in Milwaukee against the Wave. I only played the second half, and I felt I did okay but my fitness is not even close to what it used to be, but I'll keep working on that. I had a big scare when I guy landed on my leg rolling on top of me, but thank God I didn't sustain an injury. Anyways the Wave gave it to us and we lost to them. Give them credit though they play really well, and movement off the ball is almost machine like, very good tough team to beat. My knee is still hurting in my training sessions but enough that I can still play through the pain. Our next 4 games are against rivals Missouri Comets. It's gonna be a crazy four game stretch that could make or break our season, we will see. I can promise you that the team, and I though are busting our ass and working hard to get better with every session to compete at the highest level in the MISL. Besides that the only other soccer related news I have about me is that I've been accepted into the USL combine at the end of January and plan on attending it in Bradenton, FL. I'v very excited about it, and it should give me a great chance of being noticed and being offered a contract to play in the USL, then once the season is done, I would come back straight to play with the Wichita Wings.

On a God related note, my constant everyday struggle in battle against sin, has been an up and down these past few months. I progress but fall into sin way too much, it is not easy given the influences around me. But I must attempt to continue to bettering not only myself but my relationship w God each and everyday. And instead of having such a roller coaster relationship, have a constant steady one that will get stronger. Pray for me readers :)

In speaking about relationships Wichita, KS has brought me a lot of fun, new, and even special relationships. I didn't think much of this city coming here like I said, but it has definitely been a pleasant surprise and a lot of fun. The focus though still remains all the same, soccer soccer soccer. Giving God the glory for the talents which He blessed me with. Well I'm about to land in Dallas, for my connection to Vegas. Will blog maybe after Xmas if not next year ;)

God Bless!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment