Wednesday, December 14, 2011

USL/NASL

I been trying to prepare or at least get a contract for when I enter the outdoor season at the end of March. I'm looking to play in the USL or NASL for this year. I have spoken with many coaches, and have had trials set up that I have unfortunately been unable to attend because of conflict with my seasoning schedule with the Wichita Wings. Anyways I feel very blessed and thankful for the opportunity to play for the Wings, but the season only runs from October-March, I need to be playing somewhere else during those 6 months. I have gotten an official invitation to the USL combine at the end of January and hopefully there I will earn my contract to play with a team. I know there are coaches who specifically have my profile and know that I'm going, so really the rest is up to me. So that's just a quick little update as far as outdoor soccer goes, and what's to come with that...I might be going to the Philadelphia Union/Harrisburg FC trial in like less than a week, but it really depends on how my knee feels, I would hate to go and perform lousy because of my injury. So that timetable is running out, and I need to decide on that quickly, VERY quickly! I'll post about the USL/NASL whenever any more news comes as far that goes.

God Bless!!

No comments:

Post a Comment