Monday, January 19, 2009

First Post

Well I've always wanted my own blog...so here I am! Lol uhm I'm 18 years old, and right now in my life I have certain goals that I'm trying to attain.

Number 1: I would like to closer my relationship with the Lord.
Number 2: I want to get a full ride for soccer to University.
Number 3: Graduate, finishing good in school.
Number 4: Reall maximize my potential in soccer.
Number 5: Stay close with my family & my girlfriend somewhat Meme..
Number 6: Make alot of money from poker.


As of now my relationship with the Lord is meh. Not fabulous I really want to get a fire for him again like I did when I was younger. So def. need to work on that.

My full ride for soccer is working out really well I'm currently talking to 4 schools, University Of Albany, University Of St.Johns, University Of Jacksonville, and Coastal Carolina University.

Graduate finishing good in school is alright im doing okay decent but I'm not satisfied with myself I can do better.

Maximizing my potential is still definitly in the works I'm really pushing myself alot going to the gym, working out hard and just doing alot of different things like eating healthy etc.

Stayin close with my family will awlays be easy but Meme, and I seem to be drifting apart =/. I love her with all my heart, and idk I want her but it's hard knowing I'm most likely going away for school, after we graduate....

And make alot of money in poker, I'm declaring myself $0 profit $0 negative. I'm going to start up new and going to save money and do bankroll management, plan on saving up like $400 then playing 4 tables of 6 max of 10c/25c NL we'll see how that goes I'll update everything probably as much as I can. And say if anything interesting happens in my days.

Well it's 4:40AM, and I'm gonna pray and go to bed if even possible, I might play madden that always makes me sleepy.


Good night

Cheers to my first post!

1 comment:

  1. Can i tell you something about this:(girlfriend)

    Don't do something you will regret.
    I always said i would never go out with someone in the same school but on my senior i met this amazing guy.
    Which to this day i love him!
    We start going out in the middle of our senior
    year we said we were gonna brake up when
    school ended because he was going out of town
    for college; so it was pointless going out but i guess we like each other a lot so we did end up going out. Graduation came along and we weren't together anymore it was sad but it was for his own good! Months start passing by things weren't going so good for him, he never ends up going out of town we been broken up 10 months and i still love him.
    We haven't back ever since because just a lot of mixed of stuff his feelings for me are still there but theirs something missing what is it? i don't know, just yesterday he called saying i can't stop talking to him love is hard.
    Maybe our situation are different but make sure what you do & when you do!! everything.

    Good luck.

    ReplyDelete