Monday, January 19, 2009

January 19th

I'm kinda tired obvvv. didn't get a good nights rest. But today has been okay woke up chill not much, just had lunch and had about a good hour of studying the SAT =/ taking that bad boy this Saturday goal is 1100 (reading, and math only) come on Lord one time! Ha well umm trying to improve on all my goals today so I'm gonna pray shower,gym,play soccer, check for schoolwork that needs to be done, and probably call it a night! Pretty pointless blog here, but eh I like to write so FACK you! Spoke via email to Jacksonville Uninversity (JU) and coach told me he was "very interested, and would call me tonight!" They're number 2 on my list, and University of Albany (UA) -number 3 on my list, just resent in my ticket information, I will be leaving the 30th returning home the 1st of Feb. Pretty sick that they pay everything for you. Ha, I'm just thankful for the Lord. Well I'm out got things to do people to talk to!

PS : Incase she decides to read it i miss you.

1 comment: