Friday, January 30, 2009

7am and going to Charlotte

Hey well I'm at the airport right now and am heading to charlotte at 8:20am then from there going to Albany, NY where apparently it is SNOWING!!! Biggggg deal for me considering I've never seen snow should be superrr sick. Well anyways I'm writing this blog from my brand new iPhone; one word describing this puppy illllllll' ha! Well thses past days have been dun/relaxin just chilling hangin out gettin crap done. I plan on cploming back to NY the 20th to visit another school. What else ummm me n Meme are doing amaIngly well, soccer is going good actually got my brother signed up for the gym and we went yesterday did arms chest and abssss ouch! Sick workout though lol. I been praying very often and been feeling really well like idk just feel really goodabout it. I'm missing my girlfriend like crazy right about now but I'll hang out with her tomorrow. Anyways I was thinking and talking to my good friend Johnny Chung and I'm thinking of playin on ultimate bet instead of pokerstars and really try to finallyyyyyy have a bankroll but we'll see how that goes for me and all, I probably won't post until I'm back home to recap my flight and all but we'll see. Well I just saw a friend from school here at the airport Fabrice he's heading to some school in Kansas. Well my flight is about to take off, hopefully my next blog will include a fun trip in NY chillen in snow haha. I'm out nay God bless you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment