Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Soccer crap

Well I found out that today we'll be playing the U17 National team from the US, this Sunday at 3pm at IMG up in Orlando, will be a pretty sick game. I talked to Coach Masur today from St.Johns Univ. he told me he was interested I really hope and pray I do get in there and do good, well he said he may come down to watch me play. I'm thinking on telling the coach of Jacksonville Univ. to go watch me play to get more of an idea of how I am as a player, and such. So I hope it goes well this weekend will definitly be making sacrifices for this weekend, to play good actually after this I'm gonna go pray. Uhm, SAT this weekend as well, wow huge weekend for me. Next weekend I'm visiting Univ. of Albany, hopefully I get too see SNOW!! YEAH, I know i've never seen snow mad gay, whatever I better see it lol. Well I'm coaching Phil right now my boy through a tourney I get half of what he makes he's playing the $10 rebuy. So let's hope he does well and I won't have to throw up any money for my new bankroll management beggining. Oh I've also been working out alot, trying to get big for Univ. haha. Well I'm really working hard to achieve all the things I'm doing off to the next one. As much as I just wanna lay here and watch Family Guy and coach my boy, I need to pray and talk to God so talk later. I'm out!

No comments:

Post a Comment