Sunday, January 25, 2009

Recap of Today

Well today started extremely early! I woke up at 6:15am to get ready shower, and just chill a bit here in my room, before heading to Sebastian Evers house to head out to Tropical Park with the team then to Bradenton to play versus the US National Team U17. So we get there everything norm. get to the field after a nice lunch at Olive Garden where everyone discussed their Universities. Anyways we get to the field, and it is completely sickkkkkkkkkk. The fields are gross. So the game begins our team hadn't trained together due to high school in over 2 months and it definitly showed early on. As our team was just being owned by them they had like 4 oppetunties the first 15 mintues, and then they scored a goal about 24minutes in. After that we seemed to gain our composure and started playing back at them, we got to the goal twice and missed practically two break aways their goalie is manbeast but you need to put those goals away against a good team. Well anyways half time comes along, I've put together a good first half and it's only 1-0 on a gay goal. Second half begins, complete turnaround! We come out firing with shots dominating the ball on their side of the field, and pretty much owning, again more oppertunities more misses! Then after the game dies down a bit, the coach starts to make subs to let the bench players play so he pulls like 5 starters with 10 minutes left, understandable, it's just a friendly. Anyways they score one more goal we lose 2-0 in a game we could've won. Whatever they felt we gave them a good challenge, and want to play us again in May i think. So hopefully we'll be more prepared next time. As for everything else things are going good thanks to one man only God himself. Thank you Lord, for answering all my prayers. I'm starting to feel that completeness about me again, that I have everything I want and need in life. I LOVE MARIA LAURA FERNANDEZ, AND I WILL MARRY HER, AND SHE WILL HAVE MY KIDS! I love that chick to death, right now I'm just trying to prove myself to her. Another thing, I'm definitly not going to be going out as much to party or hang out with Sunset people cause they ALL talk crap, and it's just not worth it, and especially worth losing my girlfriend, and love of my life. Well it's late for a school night! =x Haha, so I'm out.

This weekend schedule.

Monday: School, gym, night school.
Tuesday: School, gym, MEMEMEMEMEMEMMEEMEMEMEMEMEMEMEME.
Wednesday: School, gym school.
Thursday: School, gym, practice.
Friday: Off to Albany, New York for my first campus visit.
Saturday: Get back from Albany, New York I think like at 10ish, will probably, hopefully go out with Meme.
Sunday: Beach, and hang out with my loved ones.



Let's hope things goes well this week. Love to all God bless you! G'night!

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE MARIA LAURA FERNANDEZ, AND I WILL MARRY HER, AND SHE WILL HAVE MY KIDS! I love that chick to death, right now I'm just trying to prove myself to her. Another thing, I'm definitly not going to be going out as much to party or hang out with Sunset people cause they ALL talk crap, and it's just not worth it, and especially worth losing my girlfriend, and love of my life. Well it's late for a school night! =x Haha, so I'm out

    LOL AWWW. and about sunset WE ALL KNOW!

    ReplyDelete