Thursday, April 16, 2009

Decision Pro or College??

Well to start out I'm at home right now I've now missed today, and yesterday's school day, for no reason just plain laziness, well actually I've been truly exhuasted I mean Dallas was tiring enough, but since returning home I've haven't been getting nearly enough sleep, and been playing a lot of basketball during the day then going straight to practice, it's just plain exhausting.


Anyways I've fixed my bank account as it had some fraud on it, and now I have it back. With it back I deposit $200 on tilt so far and have lost, either to two outers, or to just cooler like trips HU to better trips but that's poker. The gay part is I haven't been playing any Multi Table Tournaments (MTT) with that money, and that's where I'm usually stronger. So gay but whatever, my next deposit I will so all good.

Ok so now, I've talked with my mentor, my parents, brother family, girlfriend, everyone lol. And everyone has asked me what I wanna do will be fine, and they'll support it...................and well after much though, I've chosen to go pro and give it a shot with Tigres from Mexico. After I graduate high school, the first week of summer, I'm going to Mexico, and see where I would live, train, and of course see the contract and how well it pays. So hopefully if it's Gods will, it will be the right contract and I can sign it become pro as a U20 for a year, then after that hopefully become pro in the Mexican league for my whole family to watch back at home. Oh how great and wonderful that would be but time will decide that for me. So yep! IM GOING PRO :) Thankin God everyday for the oppertunity.

This weekend we play Shultz Academy from Boca a really talented team and our rival, so hopefully we win, as right now were in 3rd, but only the top three make it to the regional tournament, so hopefully we can come out victorious. Well that wraps up this blog, one request on my part please pray for me, to not make it but just be succesfull and be able to Glorify Gods name with the soccer talent that I was blessed with...Takes like 30 seconds to say right? Thanks guys & gals. Have a blessed day.

God Bless

2 comments:

  1. Hey this is very interested my brother also got picked up by Carranza during the dallas cup. He plays for dallas texans 91 they were in the super group. He will be with Tigres this summer. Email me at medivoctor5@yahoo.com

    he is set to go in June. He will live in the Casa Club in san nicolas de los garza( colonia de monterrey)

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey im so proud of you and dont worry ill go and visit for sure!! my dad will be so excited to hear the news he was bumbed about the whole grade issue but i knew you would come trough with something not to make everyone happy but yourself happy and thats all that matters and remember where ever you go god will be there and so will we.. i love you and keep up this amazing blogs!! love you and god bles!!

    ReplyDelete