Monday, April 27, 2009

Recap of my Weekend in NC

So the NC trip began friday along with my weekend but I'd like to say my weekend started Thursday as it was "national take your child to work day" obvvv everyone doesn't go and heads to the beach! Anyways Thursday comes along and I wake up to my beautiful girls voice saying "Babe get up! Were going to the beach let's go!" Lol sooo we get ready and head out and spend a beautiful day on the beach just her and I enjoying it, and having a splendid time...We return back home where I choose to sleep and she heads to her last day of night school, and call it a day.

Then Friday comes and on our way to school we decide, hey I'm leaving for the weekend let's spend the day together as if we didn't the day before lol soooooo we skip school and spend another awesome day relaxing at the beach, straight chillingggggggggggg....after that we went walking around South Beach (sooooo expensive) my girlfriend can't help but stumble into her favorite sotre on earth Steve Madden, haha so we head in there and I pretty much force her to try on some shoes she loved, and as much as she felt guilty for me buying them I did, and happy she was :)....after we head home and hang out till she takes me to the airport and from there I head out to NC and arrive quite late, but fine I guess....

Saturday wake up, prayer, shower, my usual routine, then we leave extra early as the game was an hour and a half away!! Ugh hate long van drives crammed with people lol, so we finally get to the field and damnnnnnnnnn sick ass stadium we played in, wow! The game is against a fairly mehh opponent their eaily accesible, but we didn't perform to our best in the first half, and the score at the half was 1-1 with a goal from Shane. Second half we came out dominating and just left the team with no room to play and sufforcated them, we went on to score two more goals and a 3-1 victory. With the added goals coming from Barralaga, and Steven Seballos.

Sunday we play the real tough game against CASL Chelsea with a grosssssssssssssssss record of 18-2-1 and only 4 GA all year!! Wow! Well they start off with the first goal in the match and dominating the game, though they were on rest, as for us we had just played a game the day before and were missing starters, and bench players...Anyways second half comes and I'm pretty injured as being hit in the last game and then someone rekicking me (lol dont think thats a word but w.e) in my injury spot and hurting me I was forced to play though as there was no sub for my position.....We end up dominating the end game somehow, and scoring a goal to tie, and missing several oppertunities for the win....but all good a tie works I guess.....Fly back home later that day and spend some good quality time with my girlfriend then coming back home to just knock out....

Now it's Monday and thankfully my head coach Calix has given me the whole week off unless i feel better to heal from my injury, which is very much needed....I also met with (remains nameless) to talk about another offer to take me Pro to Brazil and I must say the offer is just as if not more intriuging then the one of which Tigres is offering, the Brazil offer will come in on Thursday as we meet again here in my home. Hopefully good things to come, time will tell. All in all, I'm thankful for every offer I get as I just know God is putting everything in position for me to suceed and in return give him all the glory...God I love God :) haha....well time to wrap this up I'm going to shower pray play some poker and sleeeeeeeeeeeep :)

God Bless

No comments:

Post a Comment