Thursday, April 30, 2009

Everyday Something New

Well just as of my last post everyday my parents, and I have been receiving calls from a lot of professional soccer people who are intrested in talking to me, and intrested in what I'm going to do with my life. So right now I'm feeling pretty happy, and of course blessed as none of this is possible without my Lord and Savior Jesus Christ!! He's so great to me it blows my mind, so happy with the way my soccer career is starting out, I would tell you guys everything that is happening, but I'm not allowed to really speak at this time with my relations, but I am receiving my first professional contract today, so we'll see how it goes.

Now I was a bit hurt so I sat out the whole week. But yesterday I decided to go to a local soccer park where there always playing (KSP) and felt good playing, until this morning when I woke up and my right knee was hurting like a biatchhhhhhhhh! But I iced it all day throughtout school, and now feel about 75-85%. We do have a game this weekend against scrubby Clearwater but I don't know if Calix is gonna make me go out to play in it....

Uhmmm on a bad note, my girlfriend and I of about a year and 7 months broke up it sucks a lotttttttttt, but what can you do...Not really much I can do at this point in time, but I can't be distracted as right now I'm looking forward on all the positives things in my life, she just chose not to be a part of it, and it's understandable I love her and wish her the best, I just hope she finds someone good for her. As for me, and my dating I'm just gonna have a good time and surround myself around happy people who are positive and fun! Holla at me ;) jokinggggg. Well the meeting is in about 20 minutes so I gotta wrap this up.

Edit: My ex girlfriend and I are still doing wonderful as best friends were just not going out because of personal issues which I won't tell you about lol but were good just wanted to edit that to make sure people don't think oh we hate eachother now.



Oh btw month of April poker wise -$292.00 =/

S/O to Jona Andrade who is gonna graduate, and Phil for finishing his first year at UF, anddd check my boy out Raffele Centofanti tonight at 10pm on GOL TV he's the right back for U17 of Venezuela




As always take care anddddddddd


God Bless :)

No comments:

Post a Comment