Friday, May 15, 2009

Prom, and Vacation!!

Right now it's been a pretty stressful day to say the least last night I went out to The Cove; a club, and it was alright but it definitly was not a smart idea to drink, go to sleep late, and have to wake up early for school! Lol fortunately I didn't have a hungover and woke up ok....After school I had to go to Mr.Tux to get my suit for prom which is tomorrow (all hispanics leave everything to the last second) as the case was with me it seemed the whole world was in there doing the same thing I was, and it took about and hour just to get my effing suit! I must admit it though it looks ballerrrrrr....haha, ok so then after that I just had to stop at the florist, and I can come relax at home, but no of course the florist lady had our things wrong and it took a good 30 minutes I'd say to pick up a freaking flower that was suppose to be ready!!

But I remembered God's verses in the bible when he speaks about not letting anyone take away the joy I've given you that's why whether it be with a situation as today, my girlfriend, my friends, a bad beat! haha or anything else that may normally get me angry, I'll just chill, and when you do, you feel actually very happy.

But anyways my prom is tomorrow it'll be held at Parrot Jungle in South Beach, and following that we've rented a 2 room suite at the Fountain Bleu which is a ballerrrr hotel with ballerrrr clubs just a note P.Diddy has partied at the clubs! So yeah I'll be staying there with my girlfriend Maria, along with my brother Diego, and his girlfriend Crissy. We plan on spending the whole weekend there relaxing, hanging out, and just having an amazing timeeee! Hopefully everything goes according to plan!

Now for some exciting news....As my graduation present my parents have decided to take me to Las Vegas the whole family including my girlfriend!! I know I know, I'm not 21 but my brother and I look like twins and I been using his ID since I was 15. So what we plan on doing is (going into a club or sitting down at a poker table whatever the case is) he going in first then I'll use his passport and go in like 20 minutes later. Perfect plan!! Hahaha, so I'm super excited for this, as while I'm over there the WSOP will be taking place I hope too see some big pros and take some pictures, while also grinding some cash games, and being able to see some amazing shows, and eat some awesome food!! Woohhoooooo so excited! Were going for like 4-5 days, and will be staying at the Mandalay Bay below are some pictures it's pretty amazing!









So yeah that's what upcoming in my life! After I get back from Vegas I'll have about a week with my family, and then I'm off to Brazil to live my dream :) such blessings I'm receving! Well that's all for now I might go play at the Mick tonight one last time with my boy Phil from UF he's a great player and a grinder hopefully I can make it and we make some moneyyyyy. So for now everyone take care, and remember don't let anyone take away the joy that God has given you, the power of God is stronger!!

God Bless !!!

No comments:

Post a Comment