Thursday, May 28, 2009

In class

In my 4th period class right now accounting but it's exams week so were not doing anything today, as our final exam for this class is on Monday. I have 6 exams total and as of now, I've done one and my second one is in about 30 minutes, once I complete these exams I'll be ready for graduationnnn!! :)

I know I got super lazy about blogging, but oh well here goes trying to recap stuff.

Monday when we were supposedly gonna woop Albertson (NY) we ended up getting rocked 3-0, in a game in which they dominated, but I felt good about as I know I played very good, and played as hard as I could with my last game at Miami Fc.

Yesterday we got back into training and it's really a shame how disrespectful people can be. I mean the club Miami Fc helps out with everything (hotels, flights, vans, uniforms, etc.) and we don't have the decency to finish out the year. What am I talking about? I'm talking about the 10-15 players that play all year around and once they sign their full scholarship to a university, the either quit the team or just stop going to practice. I mean our club works our ass of year round to get to the biggest tournaments, and showcases but when we go at the end of the year like this past weekend it's embarrising cause half of our original team doesn't go. I for one will stick it out whether I had a scholarship or not. I say this cause yesterday we had practice just as we always do, but out of our 20 some player roster 8 players showed up. It was discusting, and embarrising. I mean we still trained and had a good session, but it's just sad how it feels as if people use the club to their benefit, but won't give it back. One thing I really liked in particular to me signing my contract with Traffic Sports, is that out of the 100% transfer fee 10% is mine, and out of their 90% they chose on their own to give 5% back to Miami Fc for turning me into the player that they signed, and as a way of showing thanks back to the club.

Whatever I always seem to poor out a lot of inside feelings I'm having into this blog, and it's not cause I'm scared to say it to peoples faces, cause I'll say it, it's just I'd rather worry about me getting as fit, and as strong as I can be before I leave to Brazil. It hasn't really hit me yet that I'm leaving and all but I'm sure when I get to Brazil and after a few weeks of 2-3 a days it'll hit me.

Uhhmmm I've been praying a lot and it's been going super well I feel really good about my relationship with God right now, it's all going pretty good, family is good, everything in life as of now is going right.

If you didn't catch the Champions League Final yesterday between Barca v Man U first of all your gay and second of all to be honest you didn't miss much of game lol. But Messi's goal was sickkk, he was probably the smallest one on the field and he leaped into the air and scored the second goal of the match for Barca to seal the win, and an impressive treble year. As they won all three trophys! Props to the coach (forgot name) but it was his first year and an amazing one!

Oh my trip to Vegas isn't happening anymore :( it got cancelled, as my parents decided it was gonna be too much money...so gay. Butttt we are gonna go on a cruise now instead to where?? idk lol but im sure it'll be an awesome time, and we'll enjoy ourselves. Kind of funny the day I leave is my 1 year and 9 months with my girlfriend thankfully she will be travelling with us on the cruiseeeee :).

So here's my checklist before I leave to Brazil.

Graduate-
Continue to train everyday-
Going away party-
Have a 200+ winning poker session-
Cruise-
Buy my Macbook-
Go to church-

Before I leave I'll see if everything checked in till then....

God Bless !

1 comment:

  1. Its strange man, whenever kids sign with their uni they think they've made it and stop training and stop working when in reality it should be the opposite.. its really backwards, but you'll see that those are the guys who fade out within a year or 2 or are no name players on their college teams. Keep focusing on gettin better each day. gl

    ReplyDelete