Monday, June 1, 2009

Done with High School!!

Not officially, but I'm virtually done with school. I mean we have tomorrow and Wednesday is graduation but I'm done with all my exams and tomorrow I'm skipping school, and heading to the mall/beach and hopefully have an awesome day, considering the weather doesn't kill it as it's just been pooringggg in Miami for the last week.

Anyways this weekend was a completely random exhausting weekend. I chilled with my boy Joni who I've been chilling with a lot lately he's really cool and our mindsets are very similar. Anyway Friday was two lameeee parties thing, and Saturday was a day I probably won't forget. Joni, two girls, and I headed out around 11ish-12 to some after parties for Varela/Fergueson's prom when we get to the first hotel they kick my other friends we met up with...whatever the party ends up being pretty wack so we leave. We head to the second one we start heading to the room, and there's no music or liquor???? Ok....definitly leaving. The third one is super far and by this time it's 2:30am and were all just kinda annoyed at the situation but haveing a good time talking crap nonetheless. So we decide let's just go home. About 4 blocks from getting on to the turnpike I get a really bad flat tire, and it's bustooooo lol so we stopped at the gas station at about 2:45am. After calling up friends, I just decide to call my mom, and dad they sighh and say there gonna come. Meanwhile we call roadside assistance, and a tow truck etc etc. After everythingggg and taking everyone home, I finally get into bed and it's 6am! It wasn't a terrible weekend or anything it's just one of those weekends that your like wow what a night....lol.

But anyways things are looking good, I'd like to extend a special thanks too the head coach at the University Of Albany Johan Aarino, I got to meet him this year on account that he was offering me a scholarship too his school and I was going to commit there but didn't have the grades and now although I probably do I'm going to Brazil so yeah. But the point is he's been giving me really great advice were keeping in touch and he even sent me the summer workout plan for incoming players, for I can get fit, and have some type of guidline to follow and start working hard pyhsically my last days in Miami.

As of today my contract has begun, but I'm still in school pretty gay. But this is the weekend ahead.

Tuesday: Beach, Mall, Soccer.
Wednesday: School, Beach, Graduate, Party!!!
Thursday: Wake up late, Work out, Soccer, Party for my boy's going away party Felipe Osorno!
Friday: Wake up late, Work out, Soccer, Church, Party!!
Saturday: Wake up late, Work out, Soccer, Party!!
Sunday: Wake up late, Church, Work out, Family time.
Monday: 5 day cruiseeeeeeeee :)


Life is going just about right! It all goes thanks to my God, if it wasn't for him i wouldn't be where I'm at today Glory to you God! He is the God of miracles, just go to church, or pick up a bible and seek Him, find out about the greatest thing on Earth :)

God Bless everyoneeee

No comments:

Post a Comment