Wednesday, June 17, 2009

In Brazil!!!

Well today is my first day of training I woke up at 7:15am, I asked a roomate to wake me up but apparently I woke up all by myself (big kid now ;)). Well I headed down to breakfast where I had a banana, toast, OJ, and a glass of milk. A decent breakfast I then came back to my room, and worshipped, and prayed for about 25 minutes, then I chilled in my bed, took a shower where thank God the hot water never runs out! And then I changed up and got ready to go to practice, today was a light day as we only had one session of training at 9:30am, and it was all technical work, and tactical overall a boring practice but I did alright, nothing special nothing stupid or bad. After I had lunch, then I watched the Spain v Egypt nice goal from Spain for the win. After I talked to my family mom,brother,and baby who's going to college! Congrats she could be a testimony on how God tested her and she never gave up ask her about it! Anyways now I'm just chilling the room eating crap, later on we need to some pyhsicals for they can know our current state of fitness etcc. Uhmm this Saturday and Sunday I have off, but were gonna spend the time thanks to Luis Muzzi watching Brazilian soccer games, which should be super fun, and entertaining especially getting to see all the fanatics etcc. Well until then keep your mind strong and your faith stronger. Never give up on believing in your God. You'll always get back what you put in and more, as long as your work is for the Glory of God. Im outtttt.

God Bless all :)

Edit: Check my pics of Brazil on my facebook. go to www.facebook.com/danielvillegas19

No comments:

Post a Comment