Saturday, June 27, 2009

Game against Palmeiras

We had a practice game on Friday against Palmieras U20 and the end result was well. Unfortunately I didn't get on the field, but as I was told after it was cause they wanted to rest me and make sure i recuperated well from the stomach ache i had the day before where I was taken to the doctor as I was feeling very nautios and felt like throwing up. It sucked, but I know I have to be patient, and decide to go when God decides not when I feel like it. We ended up winning a well hard fought out game 5-3. Our team functions really well, and our only weak point may be our goalie. Not to say he sucks but he's not really good either. Uhm today we had a light gym workout, and are hanging out for the rest of the day. I'm not sure if I mentioned this or not but we had a new kid come to our room he was an "infantil" meaning born 94 or after he was 15 years old and had dropped out of school, and signed an agent and was on tryouts from Paraguay. He was a really nice kid, real cool, and easy to get along with, needless to say but he didn't act 15 a very mature kid. Unfortunately for unknown reasons he was sent home yesterday after only being here for 2 days. And in his practice game he scored a really nice goal, hard to figure out why he got sent out. But I told him "hey man don't worry about it that God has bigger plans for you elsewhere he doesn't want you to play here, he wants you to play somewhere else and be big!" He answered "oh I know that's why I'm not sad or mad or anything, I know that God is taking me to where he wants me to go, if this isn't what he wants then that's fine with me. I know God is taking me somewhere better. And then he told me "Also don't worry about not playing today, understand that your gonna play when God wants you to play look at everything in a positive way....." He went on to say more but what I showed you that he told me just hit me like wow if I was him I'd be so down, but he understands God greater purpose for him, and so do I now, and I'm not complaining or down, cause I didn't play instead I'm just more excited for the next training session and game for I can prove to everyone I'm ready and start giving God's name some glory! :)

Besides that I'm missing my family, and girlfriend, and friends like crazy I try to webcam with my girlfriend, and family when I can they make me so happy and feel good and lift my spirits as gay as it sounds, its the truth. It's hard to be away from home for so long, when your so close to your family. But like something my mom told me in spanish but I'll translate the things that you give a lot of sacrfice to have the greatest compensations. So I'm here for the long run, its crazy it's only been 2 weeks. But I'm adapting to things, and the way my life is now going to be. Until the next post may God bless you, and if something ain't going right don't stress it, and just leave your problems with God. He has your back, and will only bring good things to you, as long as you keep your faith through all the obstacles.


God Bless !

5 comments:

  1. What team are you playing for?

    ReplyDelete
  2. who is this??? and im playing for Desportivo Brasil U20s

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just wondering. Theres a thread about you over on the bigsoccer yanks abroad forums. Someone posted this blog, we just wanted to know if you were american. Keep up the good work.

    http://www.bigsoccer.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1023308

    ReplyDelete
  4. Danny you owe me an autograph

    Darrell

    ReplyDelete
  5. Darrell I got you on the autograph, and yeah I am American. I played for Miami Fc and now I'm playing for Desportivo Brasil on a 3yr contract. Thanks for showing love

    ReplyDelete