Saturday, June 13, 2009

Cuiseeee to Las Bahamas

Well I got back from my cruise yesterday I would've blogged but I was too too tired, and pretty much sat on my ass all day. The people that ended up going on the cruise wereeeeee my girlfriend, my mom, my dad, my brothers Diego, and Mono, my brother's girlfriend Crissy, her sister Naty, their dad Ozzie, my parents friends from church Juan and his wife Wanda and Robert and his wife, Josie. So overall we were a very big group, but all of us together had an awesome time!

Well the downpart of the cruise was the rooms, but who's ever in a room on a cruise? Lol well the rooms were very small and the bathroom was like an airplane bathroom pretty gay, but we had a nice view from our balcony. Anyway the cruise went to three different islands of the Bahamas, the first one was very wack, their was nothing to do we literally got off of it on the first day and got right back on in 5 minutes. So to find a replacement of something to do that day there was a $60 rebuy poker tournament, that my brother Ozzie, and I decided to play. It ended up being 28 players paying out the top 3 spots for $400, $600, and $1000 respectively. At the final table with 9 players left Ozzie, Diego, and I were still alive. Until we got down to the money bubble 4 players left and we all decided to chop the money 4 ways and each take home $528. Oh and nor Ozzie, Diego, or me rebought! So we made a nice amount of money. With those earnings I gave my 10% to God that I owed by giving it to our room cleaner who was a really nice guy my girlfriend told him a bit about God and she felt so happy. And that's what it's really all about giving that 10% to God you have to do your part, I mean I know I'm talking about something small here in only giving $45 to God, but everyone who has a job should be giving 10% to God don't worry about oh but I need that money just know that God is your provider and He will give you all the money you need just trust in him! For example with my salary now it kind of hurts giving God 10% of my money cause I make a good amount of money for my age. But I don't care about giving him 10% I will give him whatever He wants cause I know if it wasn't for Him I wouldn't be even making what I am. So I have no problem, and in fact I'm more than happy to give money to the Lord! Anyways kinda drifted off as I always do heh, well after that we went to the jewelry shop that they had on the cruise. And my girlfriend saw a really nice watch that she loved and our anniversarry was the same day of the first day of the cruise, so why not buy her a nice gift? So I bought her the watch and it's very nice. So after we went to dinner, and well dinner was funny. We pretended it was my dad's birthday and when they brought him a cake we started yelling and going crazy chanting my dad's name and the whole restaurant was just staring at us what can we say we love attention! Hahaha well my dad couldn't stop laughing and saying thank you, it was pretty funny! Anyways the part that sucked about the cruise was that we had to pay for every drink even sodas! Not that I drink soda, but still all my strawberry daquries were killing me when I had to pay it off at the end of the trip lol. Overall the food was okay, but it didn't have a lot of options. The nightlife there was okay, but the DJ was awful awful awful he played the same 20 songs all night every night of the cruise it was so predictable and boring! So instead Meme, and I decided to play blackjack and rack in some money which we did and over the course of the cruise made like $200ish. The next island we went to was super fun we rented these like go karts type of things that ride like ATVs but they were so cool and pretty fast. We rode around the Island and wowowow the way people drive in the Bahamas is worst than Miami, and trust Miami drivers suck! Besides me of course....haha kiddinggggg. Anyways after that we headed to bingo and Q the man who did bingo was funny, and a really down to earth guy, he's actually from South Africa and will be attending some World Cup games, which is incredible!!! We lost at bingo although my brother was 1 number away from 3k! But after bingo they had some hilarious bald guy who spits too much for his own good but the comedian was awesome it was a really hilarious time.

Besides all of that a lot of the time was spent relaxing and talking with the family and having a good time. Well Robert, Josie, Juan, and Wanda are some of the nicest most kindest sweetest people I've ever met in my life! They're truly amazing people and I got kind of close to them, and I really hope to keep in touch with all of them, and Wanda te voy a llevar a un partido pa que puedas gritar por mi jaja! But seriously they are so nice, and I really do care for them, and I hope they continue praying for me that with their help, and God's will I will succeed past anyone's expectations of me!

Well the last day on the cruise we went to an amazing beach, it was beautiful with the water being so clear I can see the hundred schools of fish that were at shore, it was really nice. I loved that beach I want to live there haha. Well I'm pretty tired of writing, I been back home now for a day, I'm just primarily spending time with my family, and my girlfriend. So tonight I have my family dinner with my whole family, then I'll probably hang with my girlfriend, then Sunday just spend it with my brothers and my mom, and dad. Then Monday I'm off to Brazil at 8:20pm for my 9 hour direct flight to Sao Paolo. God please bless me on the next chapter in my life, and let me give Glory to your kingdom, by succeeding beyond expectation. I can't wait to get started though I'm gonna miss everyone will shall see what God has in store for me! Please everyone pray for me to do really good over there please, I'm thankful for everyone's prayers and it's cause of all the prayers, that I'm at where I am today. Well I think this is more than enough. My next post will probably be when I get to Brazil or when I'm at the airport. So Miami thanks for the memories it's been fun!


God Bless

No comments:

Post a Comment