Friday, June 19, 2009

AKON IN BRAZIL!!

Today I actually woke up late, well 8 but I like to be awake by 7 to have sufficient time to pray, and stuff. Either way I still did today. Well last night was an amazing night, for reasons I won't specify but i DEFINITLY THANKED THE LORD :)! So back to today had an early in the morning training session, we started off with a good strong warm up, then a technical session with this equipment that pros use it was fun to use. After that we had a scrimmage and off to the bench I went...I'm not gonna sit here and type only the good, or only when I succeed I'm going to write my ups downs everything, cause to receive Gods shower of blessings and all his promotions you MUST struggle and/or face adversity, this was trial one and I accepted it and smiled. Second half of the scrimmage I played and did well I think, nothing special but nothing bad maybe one mistake but didn't cause a goal or anything. Uhmm after the scrimmage we got our usual watermelon pieces to eat, with water, and off to lunch. Today's lunch was extra special as it was the USA v Brazil unfortunately for my American ass, we got owneddddddd 3-0. Brazil just dominated and us look silly but then again we kind of are :x. Lol well anyways the Brazillians of course went crazy and rubbed it in our face, but all fun and games it was fun. After lunch I came back to the room, and just laid down and relaxed as I had another session at 4pm we did muscular work which mean we go to the gym for about an hour or two and work out. My body right now is so immensly sore that it was hurting when I started typing this but the pain went away, I have to match a kids weightlift throughout, but he actually goes to the gym I on the other hand don't. Anyways after that I caught a quick dinner which was some yummy pasta mmmmm. Then hit the bed again and talk online to my girlfriend, friends, and family. Got my 9:15 snack and chilled, by the way if you go to FB look at the newest album of Brasil and there are two videos of them dancing to my type of music haha it's hilarious! Also there is a picture I think it's the last one this guy looks exactly like AKON! Lol exxactly!! Well besides that, I leanred to speak some more portugese I'm somewhat getting the hang of it, while I'm teaching "Akon" some english haha. Well that's it for now, I have a practice game tomorrow but not sure if I'll be playing, it's in Gods hands so all good. Till next time.


God Bless

No comments:

Post a Comment