Sunday, June 7, 2009

Weekend and now I'm goneeeeeeeeeee

Thisssss weekenddddd hmmm... started out on Friday morning where I was invited to train with the semi professional team Miami Fc where I did good, but unfortunately I got hurt :( my right ankle hurts like hell and it's in a brace..hopefully by the time I leave it'll be allll healed up I think it will but let's see and hope for the best. So after that it was a chilling day at my crib, then I headed out to dinner with my girl, and when returning home there was a surprise party for me "surpriseee" hah i kinda knew it but whatever it was fun and cool! I had a really good time with friends and family and even coaches. Very enjoyable night, I was even beerpong champ with my boy Felipe Osorno! Were balluhs haha....so after a gurrrrreatttttt Friday night, Saturday was much more chill, just spent the day at my girl's house and spent the day and night with her and slept over. Today another relaxing day, and had to pack for my cruise which is tomorrow also went to Kendall Soccer Park to watch my boy play they lost lol whatever that was fun as well. So overall the weekend was fun, chill, and my 2nd to last one...I STILL HAVE NEXT WEEK TO PARTY PARTY PARTY!!


Anyways this blogging is really insignificant and I'm actually just very bored at home....lol uhmmm tomorrow morning I got to go to Traffic Sports is business place in Brickell to sign some last little papers, and then I'm off for a 5 day cruiseee to las Bahamas :) life is nice when God is just blessing youuuuu...haha welll besides that idk. I'm at home someone hit me up...Oh Kobe Bryant is unstoppable and is the greatest basketball player on the face of the Earth. Welcome to the Lake show Magic. I smell a 4-1 Lakers Champs! Ok I'm done hope your having more fun than me. Peace

God Bless

1 comment:

  1. dormiteeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee jajajajajajjaja ;) cata

    ReplyDelete