Thursday, June 4, 2009

My Life 63 posts later...

My life 63 posts later....This is my 63rd post and well it's been crazy a lot of downs a lotttt of ups, and all thanks to God. I mean where would I be without God right now? Dead? Dropped out? Girlfriendless? Feeling apart from my family? It's pretty amazing how all the best moments in life have sad parts too. I mean I graduated high school yesterday, and there's no downside there...but like I'm going to Brazil to begin my career as a soccer player, bad side I'm embarking on this trip with only God, my soccer cleats, and my heart and love for the game. It might sounds gay, corny or whatever to you but hey it's how I feel and I do feel like life is beginning pretty crazy for me, but that's the way I always pictured my life, i never saw myself working a 9-5 ....I just didn't and now I'm hoping for bigger and better things, but that the only way I can dream, I've been told my whole life "You have a big God so dream big things!"

In 13 years of school I've witnessed and expierenced it all from finding the love of my life that i wanna marry to losing a friend. It has it's up it has it downs but life is life you have to expect the worst and hope for the best. In my case I've prepared for the worst but have always expected and hoped for the best, for I know that God's will won't take to where God isn't present.

Tomorrow is my first true day of my career I have to go train at 9am with Miami Fc the semi professional team, then from there I've been invited to a BBQ with them, and then at night I plan on having a romantic evening with the love of my life. It's crazy when I think about August the beginning of my soccer year this year, and I was just hoping to receive a full scholarship for my athletic skills, but now I'm going to play professional soccer. Thank you Lord. I really can't stop thanking God I mean it's so easy to not make it in soccer, but the Lord is exactly what it says Lord he is God, he runsssssssss the WORLD!! Whatever you ask of him he will give to you! You are His son, all he wants is for you to be happy as long as you repay Him back with the right things, like for example I really hope a reporter one day asks me "Danny that was a great game, why do you think you played so well today?" My response will be "Well I obviously didn't play but I agree with you my physical body did play quite the game, but all the credit goes to God I love it when He takes over my body, and just plays amazing it's unreal as I see it happen." Then I wanna stay quiet and look at their reaction! Ahhh I can't wait for that day to come!

4 days from now is a cruise with my family off to the Bahamas coming alone is my girlfriend who on that day will be my girlfriend of 1 year and 9 months. I can't wait to have a awesome time together, and just enjoy ourselves.

11 days from now I'm out....off to Brazil on a 9 hour flight to begin my life, in a new place, a new enviorment, a new world. I can't wait for what the soccer world has to throw at me, but regardless I won't deal with it, as my Lord and Savior handles all my problems, not too sound spoiled or anything but He says give me your problems and I will solve them I don't want you to be stressed. So Amen to that! But honestly I'm gonna miss my family like crazy my girlfriend like crazy, and my friends!! I'm happy to say that I can't be where I'm at today without God, my brothers Diego, Mono, my mom, my dad, my uncles, my cousins especially Bella, my girlfriend especially too she has helped unrealisticly especially for not being related to me! And all my coaches Marcelo (Argentinan) Marcelo (Brazilian) Victor Pastora, Luis Calix, Daniel Serravite, Julio, Chiquino, Kevin Myers, Will Osorio, Jay Flipse, Tony Tamayo, and Luis Perea! If it wasn't for these peoples dedication, support and help I wouldn't be going where I'm going. Thank you all. I really hope one day I will be on TV in the Champions League Finals playing!

Well I just showered I prayed and put aside my practice uniform for tomorrows first day of work. I'm ready. May God Bless all of you and please always HAVE BIG DREAMS FOR YOUR GOD IS BIG!!!! AMEN?!

God Bless

No comments:

Post a Comment