Wednesday, June 17, 2009

In the airplaneeee

On board right now I'm sitting with Luis Muzzi, and the two other players, travelling are in front of us one is from New York he's and was born in Cali, Colombia. The other is 15 and is from Dallas, Texas. They are both going for two weeks to try out I guess, and see how it goes. They're straight nothing weird not cocky, or anything. Right now I'm in my chair and apparently this is old but for me its woah they have TV's for every passsenger and it has music, TV shows, games, movies, and stuff for kids. It's sick once were in the are I'm going to watch Gran Torino, and if it sucks then I'll probably watch "He's just not that into you" yeah a chick flick but whatever. I'm super excited to get my new life started I feel like I'm like living a movie the way my life has been going for the last couple months, and it's all Glory to God. Pretty crazy hopefully my life does end up like a hollywood film and everything goes awesome and I go on to be this amazing superstar, that gets to grace the cover of the biggest sporting magazines. Time will tell all of that I guess. Well when I left my parents, and little brother they all cried except my dad I didn't cry but it hurt me to see them cry, and I did get sad. Then my brother his girlfriend, my cousin Bella, and my girlfriend all went to the airport and checked in. After we had some food which was pretty good, and we were chilling waiting around. Then when it was time to leave all the waterworks came out besides me again, and my brother and his girlfriend. Again it hurt, but I'm really more excited than anything I'm living my dream I mean can you blame me? But I am gonna miss everyone so much especially my girlfriend and family I hang out with them everyday of my freaking life! But hey sooner or later I was going to have to "leave the nest" so to speak. Time for new begginings, I can't wait to start my life and train, and make it big. May God Bless everyone the way he has blessed my family and I. Time to fly now, I'll blog again when I'm in Itu, and have spent a day or two there and checked everything out. Miami thanks for the memories. Brazil, get ready I'm coming in and ready to get my career underway!!

God Bless!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment