Sunday, June 21, 2009

Weekend. World Tour?

So I'm a little late on this blog, but since I get all Sunday off I will tell you about the last couple of days here, well Friday we had a practice game against some team I believe called San Andres here from Brasil. The other team was pretty bad but we payed really good, and we actually have a pretty good team. Anyways at halftime it was 4-0 us, and the coach told the whole bench to warm up. It was about 6 of us I think 3 started the second half while 3 of us waited, including me. Everyone was in the game now, besides me and then with about 15 minutes left he called me to go in. I was excited but when I stepped onto the field I saw that even though I was observing the game I was so lost with the formation we were playing, and the way the team moves defensively I never felt this way on a soccer field before it sucked. Nonetheless the offense kept scoring and we were ahead 9-0 with about 5 minutes left when they put a long ball over the top of me, and this kid, and I are racing to it when the goalie comes out and yells something in portugese we collide I flip over him the balls stays alone stranded and the forward puts it away. We end up winning 9-1 yet I feel like crap for messing up and colliding with the goalie and giving the other team their lone goal, at my expense. I get pretty down, but remember that God always said you will face adversity before you face promotion, the promotion is given on the account of how you handled adversity, and am proud to say although I did mess up in the game shortly after I was over it and understood that God is in control and makes stuff happen for a reason. So after the game we kicked backed and relaxed, and played ping pong, pool, the usual. And that pretty much wrapped up Friday. As for Saturday we woke up early got breakfast and left to watch Desportivo Brasil U17 one of the players on our U17 team is signed by Manchester Utd and he is born in the year 93! He's now just waiting to turn 18 and leave, pretty sick he's a great DM. They were playing Sao Paolo a really good team from Brazil, and actually their CB was the captain of the U17 Brazil national team which is pretty sick and quite an honor. The game was very high paced as most Brazilian soccer games are, and both teams were attacking profusely and then we got our first goal wth a strike from about for 30 yards out top shelf! The crowd went crazy it was only like 200 people there but these people were yelling at the top of their lungs playing drums throwing firecrackers singing songs it was awesome! We went on to win the game 2-0. Then we came back to the academy for lunch, then went to go watch a huge rivalry game for Division 2 Brazilian teams they're stadiums are only about 300 meters away! Porto Preta was the home team and they were playing Guaranese I think some green team, and both teams were in the top 3 and 4 teams get promoted to Division 1 so it was even more sick. The fans are insaneeeeeeeeeeee, I took videos hopefully I can get them on my facebook, its crazy how much these guys curse! Haha well there was probably something like 18k in attendance and they had to have an empty seating section to separate the two groups of fans. The game was entertaining within the first 2 minutes the visiting team scored a sickkk sickk goal from way out that left the goalie without a chance. Then the post was hit about 3 times, there was some sick saves, a good game. Unfortunately I wasn't able to celebrate a goal as the game ended 1-0. After that we came back home, had dinner and that pretty much wrapped up the day. Today is Sunday and I actually have the day off so I'll probably watch Brazil v Italy and also clean my clothes ewwww i miss my momma!! I also wanted to since I'm so bored write everywhere I want to go before I die as in I want to travel the world!! Here are the list of all the places:

New York, New York.-Check
Los Angeles, Calif.-Check
Dallas, Texas.-Check
Chicago, Illinois.
Punta Cana, Dominican Republic.-Check
Las Vegas, Nevada.
Detroit, Michigan.
Cancun, Mexico.
Puerto Vallarta, Mexico.
Dubai.
Kingston, Jamaica.-Check
San Andres, Colombia.
Rio De Janerio, Brazil.
Sao Paolo, Brazil.-Check
Buenos Aires, Argentina.
Barcelona, Spain.
Madrid, Spain.
Roma, Italy.
Milan, Italy.
Paris, France.
London, England.
Dortmund, Germany?
Munich, Germany.
Frankfurt, Germany.
Warsaw, Poland.
Oslo, Norway.
Egypt.
Greece.
Jerusalem, Israel.
South Africa.
Bankgok, Japan.
Tokyo, Japan.
China.
New Zealand.
Sydney, Australia.
Hawaii.

And I think that's about it. Don't know when I'll do this but I sure will try!


Hopefully God blesses me enough to be able to go all of these locations! By the way HAPPY FATHERS DAY TO ALL THE DADS especially my dad, who works his ass off for all of us (family) i love you papi! Alright I'm out gonna stay in bed a lil bit longer before doing chores? Hehe take everyone have a safe day.

God Bless

No comments:

Post a Comment