Thursday, July 2, 2009

Rainy Days.....

Everyone who reads this should check this out I'm actually talked about on a soccer forum website, it's pretty cool not to brag or anything but just check it out. And if the forum people wanna talk to me you can send me an email to danielvillegas19@gmail.com

http://www.bigsoccer.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1023308&highlight=Villegas


Rainy day today in Porto Feliz, and very cold. Anyways yesterday we had another practice game against some team there in which we won again 3-1 I played the last 20 minutes and for whatever reason was nervous, messed up my first pass, but after that played well and had an overall decent game. I feel like I only get put into the game when it's easy, as if they were putting me in for pity, I hate feeling the way I do so I think very optimistically. You can say I'm weird, maybe a bit messed up in the head....that's ok though cause I agree that I'm weird and a bit crazy in the head, just ask my girlfriend, or family if you need some reassurance. I been here now for two weeks and counting, and to be honest its hard to adapt to this lifestyle and this much sacrifice, I'm more used to a chilling life back home. But although I feel as if I'm being pitied, and being treated as a lower level player, I KNOW that I will make it and overcome these obstacles, cause that's all they are, obstacles. It's not as if I'm going up against a brick wall, instead these are just hurdles and steps I need to overcome. In fact everyday on the way to practice it's a pretty long walk today, I came dressed in the team uniform like everyone else, only to find out 3 other players and I weren't allowed to be in the team picture cause were under evaluation. Ouch, made me feel like a sick outcast. Whatever I never think of stuff negatively or get sad, for i know that I wasbrought to Brazil to play soccer professionally for the skills that the Lord presents to other people through me. So after we- well they took the picture, we walked to the field, on the way to the filed we go up about a 50ft hill obviously through stairs, today on this rainy freezing day in which I was struggling to deal with, I stopped and stared at 50ft stairs and the uphill climb it was. It's not as if it were my first time going up these stairs, or that I was incapable of going up them. It just hit me when I stopped at the feet of the stairs. This is all obstacles and sacrifices that I must make to get to God blessings for me. I know I'm gonna make it to Europe and play professional soccer, it's just a matter of when. Nobody said it would be easy, nobody told me it would be this hard, but hey I have a God who is King of Kings, and nothing can stop His will. So I trained today although the conditions were terrible to play in, and with a refreshed mind and outlook on my life. I know I'm going to make it, and I just need to have patience it's just a matter of when. I'm not the type to get scared and back down when given a challenge, instead I will live up to and surpass the expectations. Trust me, all is going to be fine, I'm missing my family, and girlfriend so much, but hey for everyone back home who misses me, and is wondering how it's going. Right now honestly not that great but have faith and continue to pray for me that everything will be fine, and I miss all of you too but like my momma once told me.......



Las cosas con sacrificio son las que reciben mas recompensas

God bless everyone!!

3 comments:

  1. hey danny, i just saw that web site waoo stalker status... thats not cool you need to becarefull what you write on this page it can affect you in 2 ways negative and positive. so becareful what you write remember that.. and no matter what you keep your head up u have recieved an opportunity all those ppl on the blogger may be dreaming of and manymore out there and you can make it to anywhere you want and you know it..and u know what a BAD ASSS player you are and u ball any one up and down that field.. you worry about ur self and ur duty is to prove them once again how good you are because apperantly they loved what they saw here to invite you and take you to play for them!!! and about the picture honestly who gives a fuck! im sorry for being this way but take a picture of ur self and send it to me and who cares what they said because in the end remember you are in gods hands and he will take u as far as u want to go so dont let no one or a dumb picture bother u... in the end you are there u have only been there for 3 weeks so u are just getting warmed up they just dont know whats coming for them and when they see u play a full game then they will worry and make sure they dont lose there spot to shine!!! remember WE never bow down to no one but god We the VILLEGAS SHINE!!! till the end. i love you. and we are all more then proud of you!!!

    AND TO THE HATERS~~~~ get over it u didnt get signed and u are sittingat home reading my cousins blog and just wishing u where him.. if you are here to get information and place it on other pages and talk shit GET A FUCKEN LIFE no wonder you didnt fucken make no where and u are still hom wondering y u didnt get pick!!!! GET A LIFE and realize this young man DANIEL VILLEGAS will shine and will reach all his goal!!!

    GOD BLESS!!!!

    love you
    ur favorite!

    ReplyDelete
  2. BELLA I LOVE YOU SOOO MUCH YOUR THE BEST CHILL OUT ON THE "TO THE HATERS SPEECH" THOUGH HAHA ILY PRIMA LA QUIERO MUCHO Y ME HACE UNA FALTA MIJA!! LA AMO!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I actually think what she wrote is all true babe ! She has a point . I hope that stalker freak reads it !
    Love you both <3

    ReplyDelete