Saturday, July 4, 2009

Game against Brasilis. Yanks Abroad.

Well yesterday it was an all day out type of day. We had another practice game against Brasilis, only this time we were the away team, and were on the road. Their home field was about 2 hours drive away from ours. So we left like at 12:00 to get there in time to warm up and get ready as the game started at 15:00. I don't know if these guys are rivals or something but the atmosphere felt a bit more hostile. Anyways we began he game and within the first two minutes there was a hard tackle from one of their players then followed up with an elbow to the face of another one of our players, immediately the benches cleared and even coaches came out to the field the players and everyone formed a big thing talking, and pushing people around. The coaches agreed that if any player got too hot headed he would taken off the field. Game continues and were ahead 1-0 when another dirty tackle from behind hits one of our players, and the same thing happens benches clear only this time people are getting into eachothers faces and people are being held back. After that we had another goal and we took the lead 2-0, and then halftime came. The second half proceeded with the same thing and the game became even more hostile when they scored a very nice goal but rubbed it in our faces with the celebration. It was like taunting/yelling, but we shrugged it off with saying "hey 2-1 that's right". So the game had about 25 minutes in and I was warming up to get into the game when again anotherrrrrrrrrrr dirty tackle this one on a break away and it's a direct red people begin to push and get really physical the coaches both agree to call off the game, and we head home on our 2 hour bus ride arrive at 20:00 have dinner, shower, and relax. I think I'm getting used to the fact that I'm just not a started YET. Cause yesterday I didn't get upset with not playing, and I understand I'm new and will eventually earn my spot on the team. Hopefully sooner than expected. Well today is the weekend, and we had a gym session early, and now it's a day off and I'm going to try to go to the city, and enjoy myself maybe buy a couple thangsssss.

On another note the forum thread that was made about me, in which I mentioned on my last post, well I received two emails, and am going to answer those questions now. Feel free to send an email and ask me any questions, I will answer the ones I'm allowed to, and the ones I feel are appropiate.

I became involved with Traffic, as they're owners of Miami Fc the USL team, I played for Miami Fc the U18 academy team. I believe I was seen and spoken about after Dallas Cup where the interest came from Tigres of Mexico as well. I took at look at both contracts and chose Traffic, they truly are a great company, and deal with their players very well.

My ethnic background is Colombian both my parents are Colombian, and are now US Citizens. I was born in Miami and have lived here my whole life.

That's it for now feel free to ask, and thanks for all the support yanks.


God Bless

No comments:

Post a Comment