Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Miami in Brazil....

Well players keepa coming on in, mainly from my area too, but their here just to train and prepare for University we actually have two players from FGCU here training one is Brazilian, and the other is Argentinan. Also today arrived two more players that used to play for Cagliari-Miami but have crossed over now to Miami Fc academy. They're all here until August 1st and it's gonna be fun to have a little Miami flavor here. Todays training was good, I felt I performed really well, and with each passing day I feel as if I'm getting better and better, I'm also getting along more with the players so that's also a defenite positive. Later today we were treated to a nice surprise Keirrison the 20yr old superstar that player for Palmeiras was here and chatted to us a bit today and was gracious enough to take pictures with everyone. I really enjoyed listening to him speak, for one he's not flashy he looks like a regular kid, and also he speaks very well, and he also talks a lot about faith. If you haven't heard of him you will as he has been bought by Barcelona for 15 million Euros. It's amazing to know this kid is only 20yrs old, and he's being paid the way he is. But hey that's what hard work can give you, along with a Brazilian background! I know one day I will be on sale and sold off to Europe, so it's nice too meet a fellow player, I'm kidding don't take me seriously when I say that stuff. I mean, I do mean it but i say it out of faith, not out of cockyness, I'm a very humble kid and shall stay that way I despise people that brag, and have to continue to speak on all their success, that's why in my blog I don't only write the good I like to be truthful even if it means I'm being benched or I'm playing bad. I'm not gonna run from my problems I'm going to face them head on with God. So yeah that was todays day, followed by a workout at the gym, and tomorrow we have another practice game on the road at 10am will blog about that when we win!!! Oh by the way the pics of Keirrison and I will be up on FB by tonight so check em out!!!!

God Bless

2 comments:

  1. Tenho certeza que voce vai realizar seu sonho de jogar futebol professional.
    Voce e um menino excelente e tem tudo para vencer na vida.
    Saudades e muitas saudades, We love you

    Paulo, Martha, Andre, Jonathan , Christopher e Stephanie Costa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ayyyy Paolo y la familia Costaaa!! Muchas gracias por sus lindas palabras entiendo portugese y farlo un pokito. Pero no lo puedo escribir jaja. Bueno Paolo sigan orando por mi por alla y todo va salir super bien. Q Dios lo siga bendiciendo!!!

    ReplyDelete