Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Nightmare....slightly

Well it's every young soccer players nightmare...When you give it all up to pursue a dream and you get injured. Thankfully my in injury is not that serious where as it could end my career or anything, but unfortunately I'm in a lot of pain at the moment. An injury that began way back in about early June came back and stung my the outside of my right foot. =/ I pretty much can't clear the ball w/ my right foot it's to weak and in pain to do so. So it's like playing semi-handicapped. Lol well either way training has been going good though I've also been hitting the gym hard which is where I think my weakness as a soccer player is.

Unfortunately today while training, there was a divided ball which I went in hard with my right foot won the ball but lost the war, on a count of that my right foot was in pain again, so without even trying to force I immediately sat out headed to the trainers office and got a nice hour treatment. My foot feels better but I don't know exactly how I am till I get back out on the field. So tomorrow back to training again and hopefully feeling good.

Besides that not much new stuff going on, just training day to day getting better and taking those baby steps of progression. Short blog. But not much to write about, till the next one.

God Bless

No comments:

Post a Comment