Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Business Propisition Please Read!!

Ok, so I was told by an old friend to go to a business meeting of some sort where I would work my own hours and have a residual income for not much work. For those who don't know what residual income is, it's like a commission that never stops coming in. Anyways the company is ACN it is a very lucrative business and is ranked very highly as one of the fastest growing businesses in todays economy. Anyways ACN sells services, but for way cheaper below are the services.

SERVICES

1) Digital Phone Service (Video Phone)- You can now talk and see who your talking too with the video phone it has free local and long distance all for $27.99a month. Cheaper than what your paying.

2) Internet- It sells internet obv DSL and again cheaper than bellsouth sells I don't have the prices just yet but that's what I;'ve been told all their services are cheaper than what your paying.

3) Cell Phones- They sell all major cell phone carriers Sprint, Verizon, Att&t Tmobile etcc. You can buy what in stores from ACN way cheaper for example Blackberry Curve $200 in stores buy it through ACN along with your 2yr agreement and it's yours free! Catch? No catch!

4) Sattelite TV- Direct TV is really good right? Well how about having Direct TV but you save $600 a year! $600 a year is nice for anyone and you can go for a shoppig spree or whatever you like. The sattelite TV through ACN offers all the same channels just a better price!

5) Home Security- ADT kind of costy a month? Get ACN and save money but protect your home! It's all better with ACN now below is the proposition i was given.


Ok, sorry if all the "services" bored you but ok here is my part and my knowledge that I want to drop on you. First off Donald Trump is behind this orginization and also ACN has over 750 million dollars in revenue so you can say their pretty good. Well anyways ACN has 0% advertisement and their this good but on March 22nd they will finally make themselves public to the world on the Apprentice 9/8c so look for it 20 million viewers!

Ok now what is it that this company wants me to do?
You sell any service to anyone and you get money every month for it forever until they reamin using it! Now the more services you sell the more money you make, but we know it's hard to sell all these services so make a team, tell your friends about it and tell them to join ACN with me! Now when someone signs in the company under you and they sell services they get their monthly amount, but so do you, you get an increase every month for every person that you recommended that sells something! Now your friend tells someone to sign under him, since you recommended that person and he recommended someone else you both get some money off whatever he makes. Now it may be confusing but if you have questions ask, and their's no quit point or anything. Your your own boss and theres no pressure to sell, unless you wanna make more money! Now I might've not explained everything as well but if something seems unsure please ask, and if your intrested tell me!! Now to start off you'll need $500 and that's it you'll never pay again you'll just receive money over and over every month. There are people who are making as much as $45,000 a month sounds ridiculous but it's true. I personally know someone who is making $7,500 a month and is 20yrs old. Not bad especially considering he doesn't even do it anymore he's been in the business though for 1yr 8 months, but hey his time is paid off. SO PLEASE if your intrested let me know. I will clear up alot of stuff that you want to know I explained it like shit here but whatever. It's a really good proposition I'm not gonna throw $500 away trust me in a year or so I'm gonna be chilling, but I will need my friends help! Thanks guys.

God Bless btw special s/o to my boy Jona he has started his own blog so check it! www.jona666mia.blogspot.com PEACE!

No comments:

Post a Comment