Sunday, March 29, 2009

IMG Academy

Well yesterday we were set and ready to play IMG academy from Orlando, our first encounter with them went in a very exciting and intense match that ended 0-0. This time around we were at home, and ready to win. As the game got closer, I continuously felt more and more light headed. I felt weirded out but decided as the captain I MUST PLAY. So anyways game began and it was tied o-o until the 33rd minute where we had a corner kick, and I came runnning in flicking it over to the back post and there was Jeff Pierre, to put it away and we were up 1-0 at then end of the first half.

Second half there was alot of subs made on both squads, and both teams adjusted rather well, but we had our leaks and IMG capitialized on them. Which suckeddddd. In the 78th minute they scored a goal to tie, and in the 84th minute they scored the go ahead goal. And it looked like we choked with only about 7 minutes in the game left...End result...2-1 loss. So yeah we did choke, ughhh. Now today we play Clearwater another strong team, but I can't play as I sustained two injuries and can barely walk!!! This sucks dick. So I'm here at home blogging pretty gay.

Uhhh back to school tomorrow can't wait to finish up this week of school as after this I'm off too Dallas Cup for a week (Spring Break)!! It's the best tournament in the country as teams from all over the world come and participate. My parents also get back home tomorrow, form the retreat with the church... So yeah that's about it till now. Hollerrrrrrrrrrrrrr

God Bless

No comments:

Post a Comment