Sunday, March 8, 2009

Game against Concorde Fire (GA)

Well today we played Concorde Fire from Georgia and by the far the weakest team we've played in a while. We won 2-0 with ease, but we missed at least 5 goals including a goal that I missed. But oh well, anyways we played okay but the field we played on today (since our was being redone, and wasn't ready for play) was awful! I mean it was so ugly, so that affected our play somewhat. Oh yeah I went to the Britney Spears concert (no homo) haha for my girlfriends and I 1 year and 6 month anniversarry and I can't lie Brit, and the Pussycat Dolls were super gooooooooooood. The performance was amazing, and it was a mix of pretty good music, and Circus Solie (or however you say it). But it was really a great show I never knew concerts were so fun and electrifying. So I'm definitly looking foward to going to the next good concert here in Mia. Well I'm completely overwhelemed and exhausted and am watching Big Mommas House 2 so holla back later maybe tonight, to recap some other stuff if not whatever. Peace & GOD BLESS!

No comments:

Post a Comment