Monday, March 30, 2009

Recovering from my injury...

Well since my injury on Saturday it's been a huge pain in the ass (literally) to walk, sit, drive, lay down, shower, basically anything! The pain had been coming from right ass cheek, and my left knee. It was such a bitch I didn't play, and trust me for to miss a soccer game due to an injury, is rareeeeeeeeeeeeeeee in my whole soccer career which is from like age 5-present I've missed maybe 5 games cause of an injury or cause I'm hurt. Anyways we ended up still winning the game, against a very over rated Clearwater 3-0.

Well this upcoming week should be really intense training as we prepare for Dallas Cup, theeeee biggest tournament in the country. I'm leaving Sunday I believe and will be gone allllll spring break which sucks a lotttt. Especially since it's my senior year in high school, but whatever my dream is soccer, so I will continue to do anything to fufill that....


Well until then I probably won't blog, oh yeah well my injury has recovered super good. Oh anddddd the SCOOP on PokerStars is coming up on Wednesday I need to find a way to playyyyyyyyyyy must must must. Gonna be sick. Whatev, I'll update when I can, till then take care andddddddddd....

GOD BLESS :)

No comments:

Post a Comment